Been getting these Multiple times

wayne95

I get it for one fighter all the time, maybe once every 2 months +/-, only had 12 fights but has 142 IQ (spin and win IQ test) and 130 IQ (the only random flight iq test I have ever had).

I have another 2 fighter who have got a few of these messages one is 145 IQ (14 fights) the other 130 IQ (13 fights)

I get it for one fighter all the time, maybe once every 2 months +/-, only had 12 fights but has 142 IQ (spin and win IQ test) and 130 IQ (the only random flight iq test I have ever had).

I have another 2 fighter who have got a few of these messages one is 145 IQ (14 fights) the other 130 IQ (13 fights)

Appears to be a case of experience + IQ.

• Upvote 1

I though this one was pretty cool :)

I`m gonna miss Riga gym :( some asswipe blocked Humors from the chat and that was the last drop.

I believe he has really left the building forever now :(

15022514001714.jpg

Message: Your fighter, Chris Steve purposefully missed his flight to New York as he has a fight coming up in London and didn't want to duck out like a wuss.

• Downvote 1

Zane Alexander took part in a documentary about MMA. He was selected because the documentary makers valued his expert opinion, as a true student of the game. He was paid $1000 for his time and in the process got his face plastered over TV stations nationwide.

Just had another one, for a fighter with 139 IQ, and 12 fights.

I would definitely say it’s linked to IQ and not so much experience.

• Upvote 1

I'm leaning on it being a mix of both, I'd swear there has been guys who have never gotten this until after they've seemingly crossed a line with fights and then it becomes more common. I think it's possible some will never get it because their IQ too low but I'd attribute this to some guys also just rolling a naturally higher experience vs some fighters gaining it over time and then it a matter their IQ is either either high enough or it's not.

Marley 47/150 Intelligence

Had it not been for me receiving it for that fighter, I would agree tied to IQ. It could of been a bug. It could be experience + IQ threshold, idk. If it is strictly meant for IQ though, it bugged out and send me messages for a low IQ (below average IQ) fighter.

I also feel like I've received this for Ekaku, and his IQ test was in the 80's.

• Upvote 3

Marley 47/150 Intelligence

Had it not been for me receiving it for that fighter, I would agree tied to IQ. It could of been a bug. It could be experience + IQ threshold, idk. If it is strictly meant for IQ though, it bugged out and send me messages for a low IQ (below average IQ) fighter.

I also feel like I've received this for Ekaku, and his IQ test was in the 80's.

Well that throws a spanner in the works.

Maybe it is something like 5 messages go out a day and liklihood of receiving it is much higher for high IQ but there is still a chance that a lower IQ fighter gets it but it is much lower percentage chance, i.e. 1 in 2000 compared to 1 in 50000?.

Looking at posts on the retired fighters hiddens there does seem to be some randomness on how effective those hiddens are. It seems there are definite rules of thumb but there are always examples where the rule doesnt apply

Just thinking out loud here not making a statement

After 15 days my fighter Zane got the message again

Zane Alexander took part in a documentary about MMA. He was selected because the documentary makers valued his expert opinion, as a true student of the game. He was paid $1000 for his time and in the process got his face plastered over TV stations nationwide.

• 9 months later...

Sounds like it's definitely weighted towards higher IQ, but with experience a big factor.

I reckon it's something like 200/300 minimum when you combine the two hiddens - hence why loads of veterans get this even with average IQ.

I just had a 360k fighter who's only had 7 fights get this message so i imagine he is very intelligent.