Been getting these Multiple times

wayne95

I'd be surprised if tied to IQ. I think related to experience. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I received this numerous times for low IQ fighters, usually random for vets.

This message gives small boost to popularity.

Stubbed his shower, dim but in a lovable way I think means low IQ.

• Upvote 1

I'd be surprised if tied to IQ. I think related to experience. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I received this numerous times for low IQ fighters, usually random for vets.

This message gives small boost to popularity.

Stubbed his shower, dim but in a lovable way I think means low IQ.

You could be right; until recently I attributed those messages to fighter's popularity, then read that it is likely related to intelligence. I haven't done much looking around my roster to prove/disprove this theory.

If stubs his toe is linked to low IQ then I guess it makes sense for this to indicate high IQ?

Different things. Like IQ test message.

I'm sure it's tied to IQ, I used to keep track of who were getting these.

I would estimate the IQ scale being 110-150 based on numerous samples.

I've had fighters with well under 100 IQ receive this. Pretty sure it just experience which why you NEVER see 0-0 fighter get this message.

If somebody got this message with 0-0 fighter, I'd be surprised.. unless you checked "has experience" or rolled 150/150 experience on creation? Not 100% sure how experience attribute is scaled.

Reveal hiddens would make seem like 0-125 or w.e. for experience.

Coincidence about IQ.

Tomas Marley - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 47/150

I've received numerous messages for this fighter before retired, and still receive for my 60+ y/o PA. Probably because experience rating and not fact he is Einstein.

I know I received msg for other fighters too, some I think w/ lower IQ. But 100% used to receive em for this guy.

If it is tied to IQ, it's bugged or combo of exp and IQ. Pretty damn certain it's just random and tied to experience.

Tbh would be less surprised if it was just a random message (no stipulations) that gives random $1000 and random pop boost, then if was tied to IQ hidden.

There is a 10 point swing on IQ test, so 115 might mean 125 or 105. Worst case scenario you're looking at or around average intelligence.

What's the highest test score you've ever seen? I had a guy's test come back 140.

Coincidence about IQ.

Tomas Marley - Hiddens Report.

Intelligence: 47/150

I've received numerous messages for this fighter before retired, and still receive for my 60+ y/o PA. Probably because experience rating and not fact he is Einstein.

I know I received msg for other fighters too, some I think w/ lower IQ. But 100% used to receive em for this guy.

If it is tied to IQ, it's bugged. Pretty damn certain it's just random and tied to experience.

Tbh would be less surprised if it was just a random message (no stipulations) that gives random $1000 and random pop boost, then if was tied to IQ hidden.

I've never had it for a stupid fighter. But certainly, experience might well be a factor.

Ten fighters that I'm sure have received the msg, IQ: 111, 125, 125, 149, 131, 114, 136, 142, 146, 131

• Upvote 2