PISSING EXCELLENCE OR PISSING HOT

Guest bystander

41 members have voted

1. 1. PISSING EXCELLENCE OR PISSING HOT

But really though: why even care about multis? Stuff like this gives you a marginal advantage at best. Its not like its hard to abuse QFC matchmaking anyways

Some people use it excessively(look at the owner of CEFC and how many multis he has fighting for his org). I'm definitely not/never have used a multi account, which is why I'm not really defending myself. Just enjoying the witch hunt :)

• Downvote 1

Hi AlexK/Ovoxo/IMCool/Stepdad1 or whatever account you are logged in from currently, I have a question; I do think that you have a very interesting alliance and wonder if I create a multi, would I then be able to join your league of bad boys?

Multis are welcomed, but suckers arent. Sorry :/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

This

and the fact that Camara is either running around begging folks for votes to win a fictional trophy or is talking to or fighting himself, that s just schizophrenic!

P.S: Fuck off Humors

I actually won Manager of the Year you dork, by a landslide too.

Running for Breakthrough Manager of the Year this time around (as well as 2 other awards).

You must be pissed still at this:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=944635

You were doing quite well... until you weren't.

Sorry bro , I might not piss excellence but I piss all over your face when we meet ok?

If you don't want to take the L then decline the fight as so many do.

Yours truly

Heritage.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I actually won Manager of the Year you dork, by a landslide too.

Running for Breakthrough Manager of the Year this time around (as well as 2 other awards).

You must be pissed still at this:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=944635

You were doing quite well... until you weren't.

Sorry bro , I might not piss excellence but I piss all over your face when we meet ok?

If you don't want to take the L then decline the fight as so many do.

Yours truly

Heritage.

not in heritage, yet all he wants to do in here and discord is talk about how great heritage is.... how would he know unless.... oh wait miss miracle is in heritage

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

For the sake of entertaining your comment.

x4 #1 p4p fighters. 2 within the last year. We are not in the same league.

Meanwhile, you gave your account 3 free wins lol. how many proxy accounts you use(d) to pad your records? You (and ovo) seem awfully familiar with them. Kinda makes you think...

If it looks like a rat, smells like a rat... we both know where this is going ;)

You mean like that mini Karter rat - http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=5237

Runs that clothing store you work at? The one that sponsors a bunch of your fighters? Shares/shared the same IP as you? That smelly rat?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

You might want to look into creating a multi Bjorn. 5 years in the game with a best rank of 13...you could use the free wins.

Enlighten me Ovoxo why someone would care so much about how others feel about their accomplishments in a browser game, that they have to cheat and create multis. I am just curious what goes on in the mind of such an insecure person like yourself.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Yo bjorn, i think your momma been giving you wrong meds lately. Everyone was fine with the "straight out the momma basement" rage but now you started mistaking people and shit..

Mistaking people? Your name depends on what account you logged in with, but that is about it.

PS: Rage? Shit dude, you are really bad at estimating how people feel.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2