Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14237644496792.jpg

Marcus "Loose Cannon" Behnder

Marcus “Loose Cannon” Behnder was born in Flin Flon, Manitoba to struggling Grain farmer John Behnder and his wife Mary. They were never what many would consider “well off” but they did make ends meet. During his adolescent years Marcus spent the majority of his spare time when not in school assisting on the family farm but even more so on the outdoor rink his father made for him every winter. During the summer months Marcus would spend time in the old barn where he had set up a make shift gym for himself. His father John was a former Junior hockey star in his hometown who was destined for greatness in the NHL when a freak farming accident ended his playing career far too soon. However as Marcus grew older his interest in hockey grew more prevalent which made John proud and gave him a chance to live vicariously through his son. Marcus loved the grace of skating and the thrill of scoring but the part of the game he loved most especially was the physical nature of the sport. Throwing a crushing body check and seeing his opponent crumple to the ice or squaring off at center ice to determine dominance is what fueled his desire to play the game. Let’s be honest, Marcus was never going to be a Superstar player but he had enough skills to play with the big boys.

As he moved on into high school he was drafted by the Brandon Wheat Kings not because of his on ice abilities with his stick, but because of his prowess when it was time to drop the gloves!! Every team has a need for an “Enforcer” to patrol the ice and protect each teams top players, and Marcus was especially good at it. But as his body grew and Marcus gained more and more strength he lost focus of what his job was and began to lose control at times and go over the top, no longer was he squaring off at center, now he was using anything he had in his arsenal, whether that be a two hander across an opponents neck, a skate blade on the face, a kick to the back of a leg or the most heinous and forbidden act in all of hockey, the hit from behind. These acts began to wear thin very quickly on his coaches, fans and most importantly his father who had always played by the “code of honor” and had held a great deal of respect for all players whether they be team mates or opponents. A 3 game suspension then became a 10 game suspension which then ultimately saw Marcus receive a lifetime ban from the WHL as his craziness simply was not tolerated in a league full of promising young high school kids who had their entire careers but more importantly their entire lives still ahead of them. Almost before it began his hockey career, like his father’s but for very different reasons seemed over.

Marcus was 19 and seemingly without a future, he began training MMA at a local gym which was little known at the time but becoming increasingly popular not only in Manitoba but around the world as fighting was what he loved to do the most, but it didn’t pay the bills. By now he was on his own as his parents had decided if he couldn’t respect the game or more importantly respect his own father after numerous talks to plead with him to tone his antics down went ignored then perhaps he needed a lesson in life, tough love many call it so he was sent packing. His training was going good and his coaches repeatedly told him how amazed they were with his learning abilities and progress. However training simple didn’t put food on his table or a roof over his head so he jumped at the chance presented to him the day he received a phone call from an old friend who had been working in of all places, Russia. The Russian KHL league was on the lookout for players and they paid very well as in their minds they wanted to compete with the NHL, most knew that was only a pipe dream but Marcus wanted a chance to redeem himself and get back into his father’s good books so he jumped at the chance, what he didn’t know or realize is that the KHL was becoming more well known for their crazy on his brawls then for their talent and abilities in actually playing the game. Marcus suited this style perfectly but as his past accomplishments had shown, they made for a very short stay because of his over the top decisions proved too dangerous not only for him but for all the other players in the league, and ultimately he gained himself another lifetime ban, like his WHL career, his KHL days were numbered seemingly before they even began! Marcus had honestly wanted to make a go of a career as a player not a fighter but the urge when on the ice was too overwhelming for him and he was unable to steer clear of the same outcomes that had plagued him previously.

Once again Marcus found himself without a future plan, and direction or goals as all previous ones had been shattered by his unstable and unbalanced abilities to discern right from wrong in what amounted to a “game” how would he keep himself on the straight and narrow in the real world. No longer was Marcus 19, now he was 24 and continuing his training in Muay Thai and Wrestling as the most enjoyment he ever had in life was beating someone down until they cried for mercy and begged him to stop!! Marcus had begun to become acquainted with more and more influential members of the MMA community when a chance meeting with former Cab dispatcher turned fight manager Louie DePalma changed his life forever, or so we are lead to believe. Louie was thrilled with the heart and desire displayed by Marcus during their brief encounter and was hooked by his story, knowing full well the risk involved in taking on such a loose cannon, he believed he could reel him in and make his sad story into a worldwide success story!! Louie had heard of a season long precursor to an end of season tournament that was being run on the little known location called "The Island" and was confident, even in a short span of time he could round out his abilities and have him ready to begin competing against other virtual unknown amateurs for a chance at claiming bragging rights and a small pile of coin.

• Upvote 6

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w24.jpg

Alexander Mack (Alex Mack)

Nationality: American

Style: Boxing/Military Self Defense Tactics

Turn-ons: Punching People in the face

Turn-offs: Getting your blood on my new shoes

Favorite Food: Italian

Favorite Quote: "You have two choices: You can keep your mouth shut, we duke it out & afterwards enjoy a beer together OR you can keep talking, I make you swallow your words as well as your teeth, & you spend the next six months eating this shitty Island food through a straw. Whattaya say?"

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w10.jpg

Razor RAZ here the leader of the "MMM"

Mighty midget mafia yes you heard me right

"hey why are you laughing" stop that! what's so funny man?

Have you ever seen a stick of tnt?

its small to but it sure does make a big bang!

This lil guy is going to open up a big can of whoop ass!

then you can tell everyone you got your ass whooped by a midget!

I like the countertops low my woman tall and my money long!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w33.jpg

Alex Hunt (0-0-0)

Oi Mates. I've been exclusively training boxing with the best boxing kangaroos the circuses in Australia have to offer.

Now I want to test if this is the newest revelation in MMA, or that I just should've kept training with my brothers.

Troy Finch, I see you don't have a fight right now, you up for a tumble?

• Upvote 1

WYATT TWINKLETOE (135 POUND DIVISION)

"see, everybody worried about talking about their background and where they came from why they like MMA, blah blah blah. I'll tell you what, I'm going to step inside this cage and knock every single Bantamweight out cold. Then when they wake up....I'll tell them a little background about myself...IT'S GAME TIME BITCHESSS"

• Upvote 1

Blaster Monocastor

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14382966125900.jpg

Native of Greenland, he started training at age 25 after a few street brawls went viral. He joined Muay Thai, Wrestling and Judo. He went to university in Denmark for Psychology and had 3 years done before he was expelled due to a fight on campus which left 3 men seriously injured. After a lengthy court battle, it was determined "Slasher" was in the right and has just cause to defend himself. His charged were dropped after he spent 3 months in Jail and when he got out and got his cash settlement, he went straight to The Island, to fight for freedom and to defend his life and rights.

http://www.world-wide-gifts.com/images/large/Greenland-flag.jpgGreenland Flag.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14496061616224.gif

Jonny "Eye Gouger" Bones Junior

Aidan Kincaid, I hope you are ready for the beatdown of your life. It's coming whether you're ready or not. Typically I don't like to share my gameplan with my opponent, but just this once I'll make an exception. When you try any offense against me, here's what I'm going to do to counter it:

http://i.imgur.com/7V2ArKq.gif

• Upvote 2

ORG UPDATEhttp://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1451635385ifc.png

The org now has 52 fighters signed and two events booked [well one fight needs to be confirmed]

anyone who has not been booked yet i will be working on event 3 right after event 1 is over on the 9th.

keep the smack talk going guys 250k goes to the best smack talker of the season i will put up a poll so everyone can vote on who wins when the season is over that way it will be fair.

I am still working on a writer but no luck so far.

I will pay 300k up front and 300k when the season ends for a full time writer for the season so if you can write pm please.

Also please pm if your fighters need anything i will do my best to help out.

thanks

JJ

http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1451626282ifc1.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/14519091131451904819Leviathan_logo.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1451635385ifc.png

If You Don’t Know, Now you Know….It’s Justin Credible here with a preview of the newest and fastest growing Org in MMA Tycoon, Island FC. It’s their first card and is featuring 20 fighters whom are all making their MMA debuts!

Without further ado, let's jump right in!Starting things off we have a pair of stand-up fighters

Bear Grylls V.S. Otis Whittaker.

This fight has the makings of a war on the feet, both men are boxers making the transition into MMA, so we don’t have to worry about takedowns (or it sure seems that way). These two Heavyweights will certainly be looking to put their stamp on this division early.

I’m definitely excited for this one!

Next we got Silas Bane taking on Alex Mack.

We have a classic striker versus grappler match with this one, while Silas Bane has some background in Muay Thai, his biggest advantage is his wrestling pedigree, having won 2 high school wrestling titles.

Alex Mack will be looking for the big KO in this one, growing up in Las Vegas he took home a Silver Medal in the Golden Gloves boxing tournament in 2014.

This one could go either way, but I suspect it’ll be a bloody war!

Johnny Bones Junior and Aidan Kincaid are next up.

Johnny Bones Junior is an amateur MMA champion with a little hype behind him, he went 10-0 (4 title defenses) and 9 KO’s.

He signed with Island FC after sitting and meeting with owner J.J. Tycoon and hearing his plans for him in the 185lb division.

Aidan Kincaid is another amateur champion, this time in Boxing going 12-0-1 with 12 KO’s. He has power in both hands and a chin made of concrete, he is rumored to have broken a guy’s hand by letting him punch him once drunk at a bar.

I cannot wait for this one, it promises to be a slobber knocker!

Next up is Gobal Batra V.S. Greg McClane.

This one is a nice change of pace both men are BJJ Purple Belts with some remarkable wrestling skills. This one could turn out to be a chess match between two well respected Jiu Jitsu practitioners.

Batra has been quoted calling McClane a fake purple belt, and saying he hasn’t faced anyone with an actual BJJ background. We’ll see how he backs up his talk, when McClane was asked about the comments he said, “We’ll see about that on 9th now won’t we Mother F***er.”

I guess we will.

Blaster Monocaster and Azadshattru Singh are up next.

Both men have awesome names and very different skill sets.

While Monocaster specializes in Muay Thai, Singh specializes in Boxing. This will be an interesting match-up to see who can control the distance better.

Singh has combat experience from his days in the military, it’ll be interesting to see how it comes into play against Monocaster’s Muay Thai.

I’m excited to see this one.

Beta Gamma v Aleksei Ponomarenko is up next.

“Who can hit harder?” as quoted by Beta Gamma when asked what will be the difference in this fight. Can’t say I disagree with both men being boxers.

Ponomarenko looks like the favorite on paper, but Gamma has deceiving power behind those hands. In the open work outs Gamma’s hands looked as quick as lightning, we’ll have to wait and see what factors will play into this fight.

Into the Heavyweight division where Mark Walhberg take on Admir Lichsteiner.

This one is another Muay Thai V.S. Boxing match up, Wahlberg has trained in Thailand for 3 years exclusively and is just now coming back to the states for formal training, he believes his clinch will provide him with a win over Lichsteiner.

While Lichsteiner said, “Yeah I go to Thailand too, not to train, to pull trains.” He was unimpressed with Wahlberg’s skills calling him soft and saying his frail looking knees will break against his beard.

This one will be interesting.

Mark Corden V.S. Alpha Gamma is on the way next.

This one features another Muay Thai fighter, but this time against a wrestler. Mark Corden is a world class Muay Thai fighter who won a tournament in Thailand, defeating 4 men in a row. He thinks his time is now to make an impact in MMA.

Alpha Gamma is out to prove wrestling isn’t a dying art, he thinks too many people count out wrestler and need to start taking them serious. When asked about Corden’s skills he said, “I do respect him, but I must destroy him.”

Sounds like this one might get ugly!

The Co-Main Event

Should be a great fight, it features the Brothers Thundercunt.

Theodore and Thaddeus grew up boxing together, hitting the bag in the garage and making a name for themselves in the local scene. Now it’s time for them to make a name in MMA.

They had a falling out about a certain girl *look at the poster* now they want to settle their differences in the cage. These men do not like each other and it’s going to show.

Thaddeus said, “I should’ve just ate him in the womb.”

While Theodore said, “He’s always been a little bitch, ever since birth.”

This one is gonna be brutal.

OUR MAIN EVENT features Raz Rayborn V.S. Frank Karlsson.

Both men are heavily hyped boxers. Both men have big power and a ton of professional boxing bouts behind them.

Rayborn is a stud with a record of 23-1 (22 KO’s) and Karlsson has a record of 25-1 (23 KO’s). What makes this fight special is that they were supposed to meet in the boxing ring, but a freak injury caused the bout to be cancelled, which Rayborn had this to say, “I’ve fought hurt before, I gritted my teeth and got it done, he’s just a big pussy!”

Karlsson was asked about his comments he said, “We’ll see how he handles an injury after I break his face and he has to tell the ref he needs to quit.” This one has me excited to see how once great boxers go toe to toe in the cage!!!!

This is going to be a landmark event, one that I cannot wait for!

Justin Credible, OUT!

• Upvote 4

Hello Tycooners and Tycoonettes, Justin Credible here bringing you a preview of Island Fc’s 2nd event, Island FC 2, another exciting card featuring another batch of up and coming talented fighters.

We start our night off with MMA royalty of sorts, Ringo Scorpion (brother of Ranky and Rico) taking on Alex Hunt. Hunt is a brawler with a troubled past who is using MMA to get his life back on track, fighting in the underground circuit for quite some time he finally decided he has what it takes to turn professional. He has a stiff test as he’s taking on the aforementioned Ringo Scorpion. Scorpion has some big shoes to fill, having two other brothers also fighting in MMA, as the middle child he’s had a rough road, and rocky relationship with his brothers, but he’s said on multiple occasions that if it wasn’t for them, he’d probably be sitting on the couch jerking off. Both men are stand up fighters who swing for the fences. I’m taking Ringo Scorpion to take this one.

Next up we have Royal Pain V.S. Hammer Radovan. This one is featuring two men who think that men shouldn’t be rolling on the floor together. These guys are out for blood, Royal Pain did an interview about this fight and he said, “I’m fighting a guy who looks like a poodle crawled on his head and died there, of course I’m looking to knock this idiot out!” Hammer Radovan has an electric personality and it shows, he’s built up a good sized fan base on the amateur circuit and has a good amount of hype behind him. He’s promised his rabid fans another KO they can salivate over saying, “I am gonna knock this poor man’s wolverine out, then I’m gonna raise my hands in glory! CAN YOU DIG IT, SUCKAS?!?!?” This one is going to be interesting, I’m going to roll with Hammer Radovan in this one he’s just so likeable.

Tobias Marshall and Wyatt Twinkletoe go head to head next. These two Bantamweights are dead even skill wise and it’s going to come down to who has the best strategy. Tobias Marshall has the skills to go far in MMA and is out to show the world he isn’t just a one dimensional fighter. He said he is looking to show the world that Bantamweights hit just as hard as Heavyweights. Wyatt Twinkletoe has had a hard life, I mean with a last name like that I could imagine. Twinkletoe is no slouch, he carries heavy hands a comes from a great fight camp. He is boasting a 5-0 amateur record with all 5 of his victories coming in the first round. This one looks even, but I’m taking Wyatt Twinkletoe to take home his first professional W.

Our next bout sees Jerry Johnson taking on Jeff Probst. This is a classic striker V.S. Grappler fight. Probst is a BJJ brown belt with multiple grappling awards and a prestigious high school wrestling background. Jerry Johnson is a scary dude, hailing from Vienna this man is a monster. A former Youtube sensation, Johnson has over 500k followers on Youtube, where he knocks out people in his back yard cage for fun. He has heavy hands and no fear what so ever. This one is going to come down to whether or not Johnson can stop Probst’s takedowns long enough to catch him with one of his power punches, because I have a feeling if it hits the ground, Probst will be leaving with a limb. Still, I’m a sucker for Youtubers, I’m taking Jerry Johnson in this one…because well I’m too scared of him not to.

Pierre Valjean and Alexander Wibowo are doing battle next. Pierre Valjean is a boxer turned mixed martial artist. After going 10-0 in the ring, he decided it wasn’t enough of a challenge for him and took to the cage. After just 2 amateur fights he went pro, stating, “I am nut imprezzed with hees performanzzzzz.” Alexander Wibowo is an ex-WWE superstar who wanted more of a challenge. He took a trip to Rabid Dog gym and fell in love with Muay Thai. He has been training full-time in MMA for 3 years now and feels he’s ready to make some noise in Island FC now and show the world he can fight, for real this time. But with that said, I’m still taking Pierre Valjean to win this one.

Lee Black V.S. James Johnson are going to war next. Lee Black is a regular guy who accidentally walked into a MMA gym and fell in love, focusing on striking and wrestling, Lee Black thinks his time is now. “I took to MMA like a duck to water. I’m ready to show the world who Lee Black is, sorry I have to make you an example James.” James Johnson is one of the most hyped fighters in this event. Johnson is an amateur MMA legend of sorts, sporting a 15-0 record with 15 KO’s he has a knack for getting guys into a clinch and then decimating them with knees until they drop. This one is going to be a close one, but I actually went to a card James Johnson was on, and let me tell you, my money is on him.

Heath Herring V.S. Ryan Hunt is our next contest. Another Striker V.S. Grappler match-up here. Heath Herring (known for his green facial hair) sports an Olympic wrestling background and a purple belt in BJJ. He is known for a vicious top game, and nasty ground and pound. When that doesn’t work he has the submission skills to force the tap (or snap). Ryan Hunt is a stand-up fighter with a ton of potential. After being brought in as a sparring partner for a fighter (who refused to let us use his name) and brutally knocking him out, he was asked to stay and train full time. He is a fast learner with even faster hands, although he hasn’t been tested yet he is full of confidence saying, “I’ve knocked out one of the best fighters in the world, a chump with a green beard shouldn’t be too hard.” Despite his confidence I’m taking Herring to win this one.

Charlie Gamma and Just Islander lock horns next. Charlie Gamma is a wrestler with a blue belt in BJJ. He has 2 amateur fights under his belt, oddly enough which he won by (T)KO. Many believe he has deceptive power and boxing skills, his trainers say he is one of the most dangerous fighters they have at the gym. Just Islander is another wrestler who also trains Muay Thai. Islander throws some flashy kicks, and landed one of the most brutal flying knees I’ve ever seen last year while I was doing commentary on some local amateur cards. He likes to grind out the fights and then later on punish you with kicks and knees. This is a tough fight to call, but I’m going with Just Islander in this one, I still have nightmares about that flying knee.

Tongo Bongo V.S. James Cozad comes next, as out Co-Main Event. This one is very intriguing, Tongo Bongo is a catch wrestler with a nasty submission game. Bongo has built a reputation for himself by outworking his opponents in every aspect of the game. “Hard work and dedication. That’s what got me here and that’s what is going to keep me here. He’s going to have to kill me to stop me.” James Cozad is an interesting fighter, he has a blue belt in BJJ and hands like two cement blocks, but he couldn’t stop a takedown to save his life. He is coming into this fight having no amateur background, just a backyard brawl that went viral, which he hit the guy once and he went into a coma for 2 days (or so I’ve heard). This fight is going to come to who implements their game plan first. I’m taking Tongo Bongo in this one, I think his wrestling will prove the difference.

MAIN EVENT TIME!!!!!

Red Stork V.S. Jake Belcher! Red Stork is an 18 year old phenom hailing from the cold grounds of Canada. He is a boxer with a blue belt in BJJ and sports 3 amateur MMA wins in just under 2 months. His 18th birthday was spent in a cage with a RNC slapped on his opponent and a trophy in his hands shortly afterwards. He shows a ton of promise and has quite the following already. Jake Belcher has what no other fighter on the card does, a professional win. He is 1-0 in his career and put on a dominant performance against a game opponent. He sports a great wrestling background and some serious BJJ skills. He has brutal GnP and even nastier submissions. He has a great gas tank and won’t be easy to put away. He said, “This is a kid I’m facing he’s not ready for this… I’m going to give him what his father should’ve, a beating!” This one looks great, but I’m going with Jake Belcher, I think he has too many tools and will roll to 2-0.

Island FC 2 promises to be one exciting show! Feel free to make your picks too and put them in the event discussion, we can compare sizes….I mean picks later on!

Justin Credibe, OUT!

• Upvote 2

Greg McClane

Gobal Batra; you drew the short straw and have to face a loss for your first fight. I know this doesn't seem fair to have to start off your career fighting the future champion of Island FC. But, somebody has to do it. Hey man, keep your head up and live free, or you can die hard! Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!

Ryan Hunt; you have a big mouth. After I dominate this fool, I will shut it for you. You have never face a wrestler like me. I will smash the canvas with your face and it'll be a good day to die hard! Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!

• Upvote 1