JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

The new JAG interviews are up. Check it out.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62404&do=findComment&comment=871185

Okay, the most active smack talkers have been interviewed plus a few more but last time I didn't get a couple of responses so I want to make a little list of managers who want their fighters to be interviewed and I will get around to each of you and it would help if you smack talk here to. Gets my attention. So if you're interested in having a fighter interviewed then post here with your fighters and smack talk. If I see you here then I will interview you. Have fun!

P.S. I also send the best interviews to the newspaper and I've had 3 printed already. Getting your name in the paper gives you rewards.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w11.jpg

Will Andres: This Saturday, I will be opening the card for Initiation II. I promise you all this will be cake work as I make Kalkbrenner tap out with ease. Eh, Who knows I may just bash his face in for the hell of it. I am putting the entire 155lb division on notice, I will soon be the next champion. My trainer has hooked me up with some phenomenal training and I feel in the best shape of my life. I came in my last quick fight, unprepared, inexperienced but I will not make the same mistake twice.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w22.jpg

Moase "No Chance" Daldo

After finally beating Andre in a long waited rivalry I feel great for what had to be done. And as for whatever has happened through the past is the past.

But you are the real soldier I am proud of you. Keep going Andre you'll get better! This isn't the end but just the beginning.

And as for Tiago your time is over. I will get you and it will be the end just like that.

33w7.jpg

Thip Top: Was just on my way to the gym for lifting weights when manager called telling me skip it tonight because I got a fight. Had forgotten all about it, no idea who I'm fighting, well whoever it is he better be worth missing arms/chest day for. If I get a first round KO I might still have time to hit the gym before it closes.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a bad feeling about this if the fight goes down. The current champ looks like he might be a little too much to chew on for now.

lol someones gotta have some balls and step up to fight him. but its not my decision to make and im just willing to throw my guy into the ring with him if no one else has the balls to fight him

lol someones gotta have some balls and step up to fight him. but its not my decision to make and im just willing to throw my guy into the ring with him if no one else has the balls to fight him

Gotta love the attitude and moxie though! And yeah, looking closer, there aren't many options that either haven't already had a shot at Ian recently, or lost to somebody else who was beat recently by Ian...so yeah...stepping up big, cause as you say, somebody's gotta try to dethrone right? Nice.

Oh, I definitely love the attitude. I just want to make sure he's ready. I'm not going to send that guy, just to get slaughtered. That, no matter how you look at it is an unfair fight.

Haha yes I knew that I was just stepping up cuz noone else had lol. After this fight coming up soon my time can face slammy for the title shot. Ot however ya wanna play it
  • Upvote 1

Alright, fight hard, train hard and we will see in a few weeks if you give the champ a run. I'm putting it out there right now. If you fight the champ to a decision, I'll give you 10k. If you win, I'll give you 20k

That goes for any 334k and up 135-145 fighter. Don't fuck up your record taking Ian lightly, though.

• Upvote 2

Alright, fight hard, train hard and we will see in a few weeks if you give the champ a run. I'm putting it out there right now. If you fight the champ to a decision, I'll give you 10k. If you win, I'll give you 20k

That goes for any 334k and up 135-145 fighter. Don't fuck up your record taking Ian lightly, though.

done deal. I accept that challenge. be reay to pay ;)