Custom Avatars?

I can give it a go if you want

Cool. How much $ do you want?

I want this background:

thumb-1920-32980.jpghttps://images2.alphacoders.com/329/thumb-1920-32980.jpg

with this guy:

dd8hjdp-39ae5cd8-49e8-4eb1-98bb-db7a61d2

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/742068c1-da1f-493f-83f7-deb30092ecc7/dd8hjdp-39ae5cd8-49e8-4eb1-98bb-db7a61d28cd0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc0MjA2OGMxLWRhMWYtNDkzZi04M2Y3LWRlYjMwMDkyZWNjN1wvZGQ4aGpkcC0zOWFlNWNkOC00OWU4LTRlYjEtOThiYi1kYjdhNjFkMjhjZDAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.6YcfNls6rKxWaDbpR3CYXrEsIqu8ZI7HGRzGUEAvODA

Change it as little as possible for it to be accepted - just eyes and nose. THANKS! Oh, and please make sure in the background both the top wire and the bottom wire are showing if possible - maybe the top wire is behind his head and a little bit of the bottom wire shows on each side of his arms or hips? I'd like to keep his hands (and the rest of him) in it, but if that's not all possible its ok to cut off as much of the lower portion as you need to.

That gimp is gonna kick your guy's ass in the clown org. If your guy is lucky, maybe he'll lick his ass too.

oh please, more LGBTQQY talk. Spare me the homo-erotic talk Blake, I had YABAI for breakfast today,that`s my fill of homo for the day okplsthxbye

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=969464

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's what I came up w/:

avatar1.jpgavatar1.2.jpgavatar2.jpgavatar2.2.jpg

Lot's of content to fit into a 165x190 pixel avatar, but I think they came out alright. Let me know what you think.

I like the 4th one the best, but can you lighten up the dark shadow under the nose as much as possible?

I know the nose on the original MMAT avatar has the dark shadow, but I don't like the shadow & Mike has actually declined avatars for dark nose shadows even though it's exactly what was on the avatars he made.

Also, if you can do a little skin color blending between my photo and the source avatar, that would be awesome - lighten the brown on the forehead, add a little in between shading where white meets brown everywhere on the head.

If you can make those changes, I think it will get approved. Thanks man. Good work.