Silent Fighting Championship Smack Talk Thread

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14021490938642.png

Benny "The Butcher" Silver (210891)

Well i suppose i should give respect where i need to give it! In the "Battle of the Butchers" as you dubbed it, i tried to make it as bloody as i could but in the end it wasn't meant to be.

I am happy with the win, and i guess although i didn't win by TKO Cut, i DID manage to cut you open.

Not only that, it seems i ended the other Butcher's career with a 3 fight losing streak. It is always a shame when we lose a fellow sadistic brother to the sport, but hey, i am now looking forward to Chase Rouch.

Chase... Take lots of photo's of your face because when i'm done with you, it will resemble a road map more than a face.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w12.jpg

Marvin "The Butcher" Harris

Good Fight Benny i look forward to your future match ups, no better way to enjoy my retirement then watching a fellow Butcher doing work. I decided before that fight if i where to lose i would retire which is why i wanted this match with you sir. No better way to go out Good fight, and Good luck Silver.

• Upvote 1

Silent Fighting Championships

Presents the Douche McBaggins Top 5

By Douche McBaggins

Ladies in Gents after a long layoff The Douche is Back. SFC has grown into a impact player in the MMA business, bringing in more and more big names each month. Competition is at a all-time high and with that said lets take a look at the top 5 fighters in each weight class for 145-170

Featherweight Division (145)

Champ: Helio Perrera (14-2-0) Perrera had his career taken to another level back in September when he took the title from Hugh Janus who vowed to keep the Syrup Pouring. Helio then went on to to defend his title in a come from behind victory over Andy Berdich, with a Triangle choke Submission in round 2. With another impressive win by Berdich the two are now set to face off once again at SFC 88.

1: Andy Berdich (20-8-0) Berdich is a former two time 135 pound champ here at SFC and he looks to gain the 145 pound champ at what will be his 25th appearance inside the SFC cage. Andy disposed of newcomer Dustin Davidson in his last match in the closing minutes of the first round with a TKO win.

2: "Tolokku" Puntti Manne (13-3-0) Puntti has looked great since signing with Silent Fighting with a perfect 3-0 record. Mane KO'd Lazano De Anda at SFC 82 with a one punch Knock Out in just 2 minutes and 44 seconds. Manne will battle Tyson Clay in his next fight in what looks to be a #! contender bout.

3: Mac Mooseheads (17-5-0) Mac has had 14 fights here at SFC two of which where title challenges, he is now at a crucial part of his career, as he looks for new managment. There has been some gossip that he may be retiring from MMA we will here more in the coming days. Regardless Mac is still a top dog here at SFC hopefully he chooses to keep going his last bout was very impressive as he submitted John Bzdunek at SFC 79.

4: "Red" Star Dust (9-2-1) Dust is racking up the wins as of late winning six straight including sub of the night in his last fight over former champ Hugh Janus. Star will meet Tyroil Smoochie Wallace at SFC 88 both of these guys look to get into title contention with a win.

5: Lazano De Anda (19-5-0) De Anda had a minor set back last time out as he was finished by Puntti Manne at SFC 82. The former Hilo Fighting Championship title holder now looks to rebound as he faces Jordan Henderson at SFC 89.

Dark Horse: Tyroil Smoochie Wallace (8-4-0) Smoochie is one of the youngest fighters in the division and has looked excellent in his first to fights here at SFC. He will be facing a tough task in Star Dust next month but if he can pull the upset look for Wallace to make some noise.

Hype Train: Dustin Davidson (7-6-0) Dustin has all the Talent and ability but just has not been able to put it all together. After a tuff loss to the current #1 Contender Andy Berdich he finds him self near the end of the Featherweight Rankings.

Lightweight (155)

Champ: Demitri "The Bear" Borschtanoff (13-2-1) Demitri is no doubt the most Dominant champ in the Org with 9 successful title defenses and reigns. He has had only one slip in his career at the hands of Jody Felterbush but like a true champ he came back to regain his spot atop the division. Demetri will put his title up once again at SFC 89 against Nykrilla Tapettava. The Hall of Famer looks to conyinue his dominance for years to come.

1: Nykrilla "Houra"Tapettava (14-7-0) Nykrilla is a former ECFC lightweight champ and made his debut here with a huge win over Butch Shorette. Nykrilla took Shorette to the ground and displayed his GnP ability and finished the fight with a 2nd round TKO victory.Tapettava will look to take the title from Demetri at SFC 89, in just his second fight here.

2: Jon McGruber (11-2-0) McGruber took a hard fought Decision over former Champ Felterbush back in late October. With 4 straight wins since his debut McGruber looks to be in the driver seat for a future title shot. McGruber is currently waiting out for his next fight.

3: Bo Bice (8-2-0) Bice began his SFC career by battling the champ Borschtanoff in a title fight. Bo was awarded Sub of the night in his last outing as won by Rear naked choke in round 1 of his bout with Will Camel. Like Mcgruder Bice has no match booked yet but at 2-2 now in the SFC he still has the power to win his next fight and become a legitimate threat for the champ.

4: "Mr." Butch Shorette (10-3-0) Butch took a step back in his last bout as he was finished by the current #1 contender Tapettava. The former Insanity Lightweight champ looks to put his name in the hat for a title reign as he saddles up to face former SFC Middleweight champ Bastien Harris at SFC 90.

5: Jody Felterbush (11-5-0) Jody has not looked himself as of late winning just 2 of his last 5 fights inside the SFC cage. The Former champ is now looking to bounce back from a tuff loss to Mcgruber as he faces Ryo Miyaichi this weekend at SFC 86. Felterbush will be doing this under a new management team as he sets out for another run at the belt.

Dark horse: "The Nightmare" Nikita Klitschko (9-8-0) Nikita has had some ups and some humiliating downs here at SFC but is now back in the mix. He took a upset win over top contender Neptune Loveladdy with a huge 3rd round comeback TKO. Klitscko is a former two time champ at 155 and after a brief run at 145 looks to re-emerge at 155 as he faces of with Will Camel next at SFC 86.

Hype-Train: Bastien "El Feo" Harris (15-5-0) Hall of Famer Bastien Harris has dropped weight classes once again as he moves down to 155. He made his debut at 155 against Clifford Donovan with a nice round 1 TKO. The former Middleweight champ is set to battle Butch Shorette at SFC 90.

Welterweight (170)

Champ: "The Ordinary Hero" Rokki Kukko (16-5-0) Kukko made SFC History back in May when he became the first fighter two earn titles in two Weightclasses, Middleweight and Welterweight. Since then he has had 5 successful title defenses, including "Fight of the Night" win over Ray Lewis in his last fight. His next challenge will be Karri Koira as the two will meet at SFC 91.

1: "The Sex Dicktator" Karri Koira (14-8-0) Koira looked great in his debut here with a UD over a great fighter in Xanadu Newton just a few days ago. The former Cruicible Fights welterweight champ will now be giving the chance to gain the SFC welterweight belt as he meets the champ Kukko in late December.

2: Sami "Meatball" Saari (14-6-1) After a very impressive SFC debut Saari was took to the limit in his last fight in the cage. He battled Grant Benton to a three round Majority Draw which was his first draw of his career. Saari is due to fight former title contender Ray Lewis next in a bout scheduled for SFC 89.

3: Ray "The Raven" Lewis (15-4-0) Lewis has held titles in both LVC and Sin City Fights and was unfortunately unsuccessful at gaining the SFC title in his fight with Kukko loosing a tuff Decision. With the bout behind him now he will square off with Sami Saari next, a win will put him right back in title contention.

4: Grant "Bombos" Benton (14-8-1) Benton the former Fortitude FC champ made his debut with a incredible comeback submission victory at SFC 76 when he locked on a Guillotine late in round three to secure a victory over Dave Spiteri. Now he is coming off a Draw with Saari but finds himself in a match with Jarik Belson which will take place at SFC 89.

5: Jarik "The K Master" Belson (10-2-0) Belson is 2-0 with SFC since coming over from NY Fights. The former champ from NY fights looks to quickly climb the ladder her and get himself a second belt. He faces Benton next a fight where if he wins look for him to jump a few spots.

Dark Horse: Bradley Miller (9-3-0) Miller is a former champ at 185 looking to follow in the footsteps of Rokki Kukko an gain titles in two weight classes. Miller made a nice transition moving down as he beat Rafael Mislek with a vicious round 3 Head Kick KO. Bradley has nothing set yet but with another win like his last one look for him to make some noise.

Hype Train: Xanadu "Grease Lighting" Newton (10-5-0) Newton came to SFC with a ton of potential, the guy has the skills and comes from a great fight team, he has just not had the luck i guess. Now 2-4 inside the SFC cage the former RISE middleweight champ and two time title challenger is at a cross-roads in his MMA career.

Stay Tuned for weight classes 185-265, this is Douche McBaggins signing off Bitches!!!

• Upvote 4

Silent Fighting Championships

Presents the Douche McBaggins Top 5

By Douche McBaggins

Hello again next up we have Divisions 185 up to 265. No time for any Douchbaggery today so lets get to it.

Middleweight (185)

Champ: Nem "e" Sis (7-1-0) Sis is freash off his Title capturing fight against Kurtis Couturier, both fighters showed a lot of endurance as they went all 5 rounds and Sis is now the Middleweight champ. Nem Sis has the tools to be champ for a very long time, i have been keeping a close eye on his career since he whooped one of my friends ass 5 months ago. His first title defense will be against Roger Baumgartner, they will collide on are card coming up in two days.

1: Roger Baumgartner (9-1-1) Roger has won 4 straight and has earned his title shot as he looked very good with two straight "Sub of the Night" performances. His match with Nem Sis will be his toughest fight of his career, but he comes from a good fight camp so i expect him to put up the best performance of his career as well.

2: Randall "The Dark Man" Flagg (11-5-0) Flagg a former Fortitude Middleweight champ is one of the fighter's who came over to SFC during the merger of the two company's. Randall has looked very awesome with two wins against two very good fighters including a win over former champ Diego Aragon. With his last victory over Rocky Nergal it has been confirmed that he will get a shot at the title next.

3: Kurtis "FAAF' Couturier (10-2-0) Kurtis put up a very good challenge for the current champ Nem Sis but fell a bit short in the Decision. With a 4-1 record in the SFC he is still a Major player in the division, and he will get a chance to move closer to another title shot in his next bout. Couturier will face Grey Wolf in two days at SFC 85.

4: Raimundo Sobral (13-4-0) Sobral made his SFC debut a few weeks ago as he finished Easton West with a first round Kimura Submission. He is now set to face Alonzo Diggs this weekend, that will make two fights in less then 3 weeks this guy has Cojones.

5: "The Soul Collector" Diego Aragon (12-8-1) Aragon was once a revered champ at Middleweight but has fell from grace recently dropping two straight inside the SFC cage. Diego has a showdown with another top contender in Whisper Welker, this bout will go down this weekend at SFC 86.

Dark Horse: "West" Whisper Welker (10-8-0) Welker is coming off a 1rst round KO of Andrzej Sternik at SFC 81. Welker had a rough patch in his career early on, loosing 5 straight but has turned it up as of late. He will meet former champ Aragon next in what will be a defining fight in his career, a win here will put him on the map.

Hype Train: Daiki "Yamada" Tanimoto (10-7-0) Daiki was once a rising star in his SFC career and with 8 fight of the night performances no one could deny it. He is now on a 3 fight loss streak and has plummeted down the rankings. Although i have him as the Hype Train now Daiki is still very young at 22 so he has a lot of evolving to do and can't be counted out even with 3 straight losses.

Lightheavyweight (205)

Champ: Arturo "Zico" Atunes (14-1-0) What can be said about Atunes that is not already well known, the guy is a monster. He is recovering from a 5 round war with Virgil Keller who was the Cornell Cage Fighting Middleweight champ the belt is now around "Zico's" waist as well as the SFC 205 Pound title. Next up it looks like Atunes will defend his SFC title against Keller as they will meet in the SFC cage this time around.

1: Flagon Sackett (16-3-0) Flagon is a former dominating champ at 205 where he has had 6 straight successful title defenses until he was stopped by Atunes. He has since then took a UD over Clinton Hessler and will now fight a very game Jeremy Stapleton in two days at SFC 85. A win will keep him at the top where he rightfully belongs.

2: Mark Riccuito (11-3-0) Mark has looked incredible in his two fights inside the SFC cage both of which earned him "Of the Night" awards. He is currently ranked #2 at the time and with Sackett fighting this Wednesday night, should Sackett Loss it, we may see Riccuito vs Stapleton in a #1 Contender fight next.

3: Jeremy Stapleton (9-5-0) One thing we know about Jeremy is he does not hold back in his fights which makes for great Entertainment. He is coming off a KO loss to the champ Atunes but prior to the defeat he rallied off two straight "KO of the NIghts". With a match looming against former champ Sackett if he can pull off the KO it will be hard not to give him a immediate title shot even with Mark Riccuito waiting.

4: Ash Williams (6-0-0) Ash has a perfect 6-0 record in his MMA career all of which where finishes he Steamrolled over Akeel Lynch in his last bout with a Round 1 Knock Out. Williams battles another Heavy Hitter in Its Ono at SFC 88.

5: Kimo "Roid Rage" Ovaska (16-8-0) Ovaska has looked very good since changing Management teams with a 3-1 record here at SFC(word on the street is Butch Harris his former manager was using him as test dummy with his new experimental Steroid). He was slightly behind in his last bout going into the second round, when out of nowhere he blasted Rueben Cox into next week earning a nice Comeback KO. He will be fighting Nick Lagk next this fight takes place at SFC 90.

Dark Horse: Benny "The Butcher" Silver (17-8-0) Silver is a SFC Vet with 20 fights inside the cage here, and with 3 straight has found himself at the top end of the division. He sent his last opponent Marvin Harris into a early retirement, and the guy lives by his Nickname as he butchers his victims thoroughly. Silver will meet a tough Chase Rouch in his next bout at SFC 89.

Hype Train: Chase "Bam Bam" Rouch (12-5-0) Chase came to SFC as a highly decorated champ from the Insanity fight Org. He was looked at to be a serious threat to then champ Flagon Sackett, unfortunately he was put away early in the fight. Since then he has went 2-3 with all three losses by way of TKO. His next fight with Benny Silver can make or break his career they meet at SFC 89.

Heavyweight (265)

Champ: Chick Bowdrie (11-2-0) Bowdrie won the 16 man Heavyweight Tournament as he took a hard fought Split Decision over Super Man at SFC 72. He recently earned his second Straight "Fight of the Night" Performance with his first title defense against Gustav Marailov. Next up for Chick will be Iceman Jones as they meet in the SFC 87 Main Event.

1: Super Man (13-2-0) Super was the Runner up in the 16 man Touny loosing a Split Decision. Since the loss he has two straight wins and finds himself back in the #1 Spot he has a fight offer in the process but no word has been spoke of whom he will fight.

2: Iceman Jones (10-4-0) Jones is MMA journeyman who recently signed with SFC and with two great performances in a row has found himself in a Title fight. The one time Kofc champ will battle the champ Bowdrie at SFC 87 in what looks to be a exciting fight with two awesome strikers.

3: Petellar "The Axeman" Luxation (13-6-0) Petellar is one of the most experienced fighters in the SFC heavyweight division. He has 3 wins in a row including a Head Kick KO against Leroy Brown in his last bout. Luxation is awaiting his next fight i wonder if maybe he is the next challenge for Super Man we will have to wait and see.

4: Gustav "Misha" Marailov (13-6-0) Marailov is 2-2 in his last 4 fights but all have earned him "of the Night" awards. He fell short in his first ever title challenge as the champ Bowdrie finished him off in round 3. He will get his chance to climb back up the ranks as he meets undefeated prospect Chris Rubey this weekend at SFC 86.

5: "Bad Bad" Leroy Brown (11-3-0) Brown is the current Super Heavyweight champ, but with the division slowly evaporating has since moved down to Heavyweight. With two straight KO looses in his new division he looks to be sliding out of title contention. He will have a shot at redeeming himself as he battles Clyde Jones at SFC 91.

Dark Horse: Chris Rubey (7-0-0) Rubey began his career here at SFC back in April and has made quite a name for himself with 7 straight wins. He has been matched up with what will be his biggest opponent of his career in Gustav Marailov, a win will bring him to Heavyweight Contender status instead of rising prospect.

Hype Train: Franklin Munchack (11-7-0) Munchack is coming off his debut fight where he earned a Unanimous Decision over Tommy Martinez. The former Fortitude fighter comes in to the SFC with very High expectations and a great skill set. The Division is at a all time high for competition so it will be very interesting to see how he measures up against these guys, he looks to have all the tools to be a threat or is it all hype time will tell.

• Upvote 3

Arturo Atunes

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14106007577414.png

Statement from Arturo Atunes SFC 205 & Cornell 185 champ "Back home after the Keller fight. Banged up pretty good, but got the job done. Props to Jeff and Butch for closing the business with Mr Rad. Looks like I go at it again with Keller in January, should be another great fight for the fans. Want to wish all my fans a great Christmas. I'm top 10 P4P at 205, which at only 22 is cool, so I got my present early. Being seeing you all soon. ZICO"

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nem e Sis

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13916382789527.jpg

I see you prancing round and hear you rabbiting on like your the greatest fighter to walk the planet Atunes. Time to stop hiding over at that pathetic fight org CCF and cop the beating that is coming to you. You vacated the 185lb strap.. Now I wear it. If your balls were as big as your mouth is then you'd do something about that instead of chasing some chump that has reached the peak of his career.

We both know there isn't much chop talent wise in SFC, I mean look at the next guy I'm forced to beat down on.. It's embarrassing they throw these muppets at me. So after I beat your arse for the 185lb title, I'm coming up to take your 205lb title.. It will be "Arturo Who?" by the time I have finished with your pathetic fight career. Time to back thopse flapping gums of your up... Jan 2015...

• Upvote 1

Atunes "you are the classless act I was told you were. But I won't be drawn, you are a great fighter no doubt, but you finish Sackett and I will stand and face you in the cage. However, once I have finished Keller I have a duty to defend the CCF crown and then I want Dragon Slayer in the SFC. Why don't you get Goodbarell to come and face you, I agree there is no depth, that I why I travel. Have a good day."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14021490938642.png

So my early retirement of my fellow Butcher made me a dark horse?

Whatever. Chase Rouch , i don't like being called a horse and i don't like the look of your face. Lucky for you i am feeling generous this Holiday season and i will perform the surgery on your face just in time for the holidays!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41b8.jpg

Evil "Genius" Muno blog update

O hell yes finally i going to get some revenge.You hear that mega jug you piece of trash i teach you to sack me I not one of your 2 dollar whores you can use and throw away . that means beating my next opponent Its "Shaka" Ono .Bit of advice ono don't show up for fight if you respect your health and don't thrust that snake mega jug.He throw you under the bus for a dollar .Make sure you check your bank account balance regularly encase some of your moneys goes missing.Man i on fire for this fight .With a real mangers help aka mickey hart only matter of time before i am sfc 205 champ .Also mega i looking forward to seeing again after the fight alone (evil grim)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12w19.jpg

Hugh Janus

Finally back in the win column in what has to be the worst 9 months of my life. I apologize for putting more then the average amount of syrup on the mat but I couldn't contain myself, and Ethan needed some flavoring for that massive cut. For now it's a couple of days off, Christmas with the family and then back at the gym. Not hurt that much and I still feel relatively good so it's back to the drawing board, that performance will be repeated in the future, you can count on that.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w8.jpg

After 2 losses in a row, it took me a bit of time to get some motivation...

When i saw that my opponent's name is Dark Violence i got really excited.

The Butcher vs Violence.

I can picture the blood flowing NOW!

I. CAN'T. WAIT....

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w1.jpg

Tiger Army

8-5-1

Forget all that new year, new me bullshit everyone comes out with, for me, it is "New Year, New Manager". First fight with the new guy, and quite frankly, I feel fine as fuck! I'm fighting some Finnish guy in a few hours, and I feel like this is gonna be a great fight, with a great finish after I end it! BALLA BOOM!

• Upvote 2

Matsui "Wind, Water, Fire, Earth" Takamatsu

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14223865523313.jpg

Greetings to the http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1404785629SFCtn2k_zpsf6b6c549.png I look forward to meeting you. 1 atta time :ph34r:

I will assume my role of VICIOUS little fish, in a VAST pond

Ethan "Captain Insaneo" Harris @ SFC 104: Couturier vs Wolf

Fight fans wont want to miss this one

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:50 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Kimura). Matsui Takamatsu!

Edited by Kanis

• 2 weeks later...

Diego 'Soul Collector' Aragon

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9b9.jpg

Aragon "I'm the number one contender at 185lbs. Mr Steel has told me he called Stu Pidasol personally and they actually had a civil conversation last night about me fighting Nem Sis. Can I beat Sis? Maybe not. Would I fight Nem Sis again? Dam fucking right, anytime I get a title shot I will fight, even if it is for the interim title that Nem Sis holds on behalf of Arturo. So Mr Ramirez, one last shot?"

Matsui "Wind, Water, Fire, Earth" Takamatsu

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14223865523313.jpg

If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again.

A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. -- Thomas J. Watson

Daniel Larusso I welcome this challenge
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1404785629SFCtn2k_zpsf6b6c549.png
My Sponsor(s) would have gone *HERE*

• 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14236111561279.jpg

Well well.... I spent the majority of my career in SFC. I've had my ups winning the 205 Title and i have had my downs with my losing streaks.

But it sure was fun to step into that cage with like-minded individuals and carve them up!

But alas, all good things must come to an end. Thanks for the memories!!!