Gangs of New York

His name means a free win :P Or a fucking draw...

Rory -> Leaving it to the end means having to potentially vote on hundreds of fights, whereas if you chose say, 3 fights with a 100% fight rating each round, then we'll end up with just 1 fight, per category, per round and in the end we'll have what, 6 options to choose from?

For some reason it took me a while to understand what you meant there KRad but I am pretty sure I get you now haha. Ok we will do that - your money your rules! Might have to remind me to do it when the time comes though.

My guy is gonna turkey slap your guys face from mount until he taps out.

What's funny about the last tournament is that going into the last round of fights I didn't really care about the guys trying to win it, I was only interested in Hastings vs Punchy lol.......a fight for the ages.

I was down for a rematch to settle the draw issue, but Hastings was dumped faster than a habanero flavoured laxative.

Rory - The fact your guy plans to rub his genitals on my guys' face is unsurprising. Let's see how he likes a bit of 3 day facial stubble though.

I was down for a rematch to settle the draw issue, but Hastings was dumped faster than a habanero flavoured laxative.

Rory - The fact your guy plans to rub his genitals on my guys' face is unsurprising. Let's see how he likes a bit of 3 day facial stubble though.

Good thing he uses protection.

Remember the draft picks start now! Simpanssi (Mr Gutz) gets 1st pick.

And can the Dons choose a name for their Gang asap so I can make these gang crests. (Could add to the whole gangs of NY vibe if you choose a name that kinda suits the theme, having said that its your gang so do what you gotta do haha)

Why oh why, dear god.

.. Just saw this tread today :(

Please contact me if your gonna need a spare manager :) cool tournament concept.

Will do... I will add you to the replacements so make sure you create a guy on the creation date.. I will remind you when the time comes.

Sign me up.

Sooo, I have been informed that this guy was humors in disguise and has now been deleted by Mike... again. So the replacement will be ChronicCrush (sorry Chosen1) he was first to ask.

Just a reminder to those of you who were supposed to be in 'STnext' or humors' or whatever u wanna call hims tournament, that will no longer go ahead obviously. If being in that tourney was the reason for those of you who wanted to keep the creation date as it is and now you are able to create a guy earlier for mine now.. let me know and we will see what happens... but the date is still the original one for now so dont get confused.

One of the guys was humors so i think that there is spot for chosen1 :P

Sooo, I have been informed that this guy was humors in disguise and has now been deleted by Mike... again. So the replacement will be ChronicCrush (sorry Chosen1) he was first to ask.

Just a reminder to those of you who were supposed to be in 'STnext' or humors' or whatever u wanna call hims tournament, that will no longer go ahead obviously. If being in that tourney was the reason for those of you who wanted to keep the creation date as it is and now you are able to create a guy earlier for mine now.. let me know and we will see what happens... but the date is still the original one for now so dont get confused.

How mods realized that STnext=humors? By IP or what happened? I'm just curious.

Btw. it would be great if the creation date would be earlier. More time for training would make the tourney more interesting, but it's up to you Rory. Hope ya'll change your mind, if it would be discused. ;)

Bragi~

BTW, you should really consider doing these quite often. If your making an org with this premise like you said it'd really kick start this community as this is more than just a simple creation tourney...the concept forces interaction and community building through teams!

http://imageshack.us/scaled/large/34/dw08.png

(...)

Schedule (may vary slightly depending on how quickly people sign up):

§ Draft picks:.........START NOW

§ Creation date:....03/11/13

§ Fighter lock in:…17/11/13

§ 1st event:...........08/12/13

§ 2nd event:.........29/12/13

§ 3rd event:..........19/01/14

§ 4th event:..........09/02/14

§ 5th event:..........02/03/14

When do we start the Tournament? Have this been decided yet?

But I hope that the creation date would be set earlier...

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

What a shame with the other tournament. I'm glad it was stopped before it materialized into anything. Feel bad for the dudes that created fighters/bought fighter slots for that thing.

Anywho, that just means our tournament gets started sooner. Next order of business is Draft picks. Let's get it movin' boys!

Firstly thank you bragi for explaining, you are correct.

Cant you speed things up a bit Rorydalycolts, and make this Fighter Locking 1 week after we get the fighter and First event 1 week after Fighter locking?

I feel it's just silly that we have to wait for month before we can create fighter.

I will say what ive said again:

Trust me I would like to speed things up, I am ready anytime to create my guy BUT why do you think i made a poll asking everyone involved in this when they are able to create a guy/would like to make the creation date?

Because some people may have joined this tourney because the dates suited them to create a fighter (eg maybe someone has a fight in 2weeks and has to wait till after that fight to release their guy, in order to open up a slot on their roster and then create a guy).

Also, i did not think this would fill up so fast.

I will see what I can do to make things quicker, but cannot promise anything atm. For now, we are just gonna pick the teams and get each Dons team names... this shouldnt take long if the dons choose quickly (and of course wisely).

• Upvote 1