Budokai Fighting Federation - Official Media Thread

Rei

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15685172046093.gif 17b16.jpg

POTUS: Sammy Boi , how dare you steal the MAIN EVENT at Bukkakke Densetsu 2019 ? You snake ! After all the promises about you backing me and shit ! Remember this you two-face fake ?

837555078.jpg?w=465

POTUS: I want you to know that the most POWERFUL 330k fighter in the planet is watching you and we will continue this conversation at Skrap MMA !

15085530571140.png Honest as Fuck: Samuel Nti is a DISGRACE to all african-american peoples! We gonna #MAGA his arse !

170118163741-01-martin-luther-king-iii-d

67XBHrz.png
GOLDEN CLASS
With our final event just wrapping up, we are back to announce the members of our Hall of Fame Golden Class. These fighters have earned their place among legends for all sorts of reasons - career consistency, impressive championship runs, breaking records or star status. This is the Golden Class.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12w4.jpg
Stanley Steele
(13-5 Promotional Record)
Whenever Steele stepped through the Budokai ropes, everyone in attendance or at home knew they were in for a treat. This is evident by his twelve finishes, most of which coming in the very first round. It took three tries for Steele to capture the Welterweight belt but when he did, he proceeded to go on a tear earning three title defences.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b16.jpg
Samuel Nti
(7-2-0 Promotional Record)
A true superstar through and through, Samuel Nti has more than earned his place in the Golden Class with his impressive achievements in Budokai FF. The fact that Nti has headlined every single event he has fought on - which includes 7 of our top 10 events - is a testament to his star status. This Hall of Fame would be incomplete had it not featured the former Super-Heavyweight #1 Samuel Nti.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15218516917250.jpg
Seamus MacNamara
(7-1-0 Promotional Record inc. Superfights)
The pint-sized Prince of the Bantamweight Division squeezes his way into the Golden Class, and rightfully so. Since his company debut in which he defeated then-Champion Azevedo, Seamus has injected life into a once underwhelming division. During his time with Budokai, Seamus went on a ridiculous campaign which included three title defences and superfight victories over Skrap Champion Total Bastard, JAG Champion Ian Laperierre and even a heavyweight.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/8/8w1.jpg
Kay Bone
(8-2-0 Promotional Record)
The final inductee into our Hall of Fame is none other than esteemed King of Heavyweights, three-time Champion Kay Bone. From his ridiculously exciting trilogy with division mainstay Felix Inarritu to his back and forth battles with fellow Hall-Of-Famer Ross Kemp - Kay Bone has shown time and time again why he is a fan favourite.
Congratulations to all Hall of Famers, you have all helped to make Budokai FF the great org that it was.
  • Upvote 6

Last night I got back from partying and saw that Trump was fighting in 2 hours (Tokyo times I suppose).

Man normally that would mean I smoke a J , stream a cheesy horror movie and wait until the fight to watch the POTUS do his thing.

Not this time around.... This time it also meant curtains closing for Budokai ...

So I went to bed and dreamt of past wars in the org, belts and perhaps the most impressive marketing I have ever experienced in this game.

I`ll see you in your next adventure Master Rei, either as a competitor, an anthagonist or a partner.

880733207272a4c4d63967df1fa76f9e.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 4 years later...

That photo of him reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger circa 1984 for some reason.

RIP

Dragonball was something I just could not get into because it was about 8990 levels of absurd & ridiculous more than I could process but a lot of my friends were very passionate fans of it.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Skuzbukit said:

That photo of him reminds me of Arnold Schwarzenegger circa 1984 for some reason.

RIP

Dragonball was something I just could not get into because it was about 8990 levels of absurd & ridiculous more than I could process but a lot of my friends were very passionate fans of it.

For me its been around long before I was born, and Toriyama has shaped my interests in more ways than I can even imagine. The domino effect caused by his creations (Dragon Ball birthing the whole modern shounen anime/manga genre and Dragon Quest shaping J (and western) RPGs as we know them) is really hard to imagine.

I'm not sure I'd even be an artist if it weren't for him lol

• Like 2