WHERE IS HOLLY :)

Jarmas

You talked about building and empire (which I am a part of) and mentioned Adam by name. "1+1=2" as you say in the OP.

Also you seem to be calling them "Wolf and Adam" a lot when everyone knows it was Wolf and Aaron. Is this where your misinformation comes from?

Jarmas is just an idiot. A Humors wannabe apparently.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You talked about building and empire (which I am a part of) and mentioned Adam by name. "1+1=2" as you say in the OP.

Also you seem to be calling them "Wolf and Adam" a lot when everyone knows it was Wolf and Aaron. Is this where your misinformation comes from?

giphy.gif

oh stop it!...dont need to get paranoid ....oh shit we being uncovered here....nevermind

• Upvote 1

"Also you seem to be calling them "Wolf and Adam" a lot when everyone knows it was Wolf and Aaron. Is this where your misinformation comes from?"

im laughin my ass out now....that was unintentional.....i swear....but you see how GOD writes straight on curved lines!...loooooool

• Upvote 1

"Also you seem to be calling them "Wolf and Adam" a lot when everyone knows it was Wolf and Aaron. Is this where your misinformation comes from?"

im laughin my ass out now....that was unintentional.....i swear....but you see how GOD writes straight on curved lines!...loooooool

What happened to the Jarmas that called Aspire MMA the best org in the game at the moment? Where did he go in such a short space of time? Where has this anger come from?

• Upvote 1

What happened to the Jarmas that called Aspire MMA the best org in the game at the moment? Where did he go in such a short space of time? Where has this anger come from?

It is the best organization in the game at the moment , at least in my eyes, but if any of you is Wolf or Aron that will spoil it all.......realy.....whos Adam Holland? elaborate if you have nothing to hide

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm actually not sure if it matters that I post here, you seem to have made up your mind Jarmas. Just a couple day's ago you were mailing me in-game in congratulations of our success and I want you to know I appreciated it greatly, I take no offense to the thread been posted, while I don't want to be associated in any way with the horrible things Wolf and Arron did, it is somewhat flattering that you take my success to mean I must somehow be cheating, in both business and personal fighter management.

I suppose it's important for me to go on record however to clarify my position, I'm not and never have been Wolf or Arraon for anyone who felt that was the case, my success is entirely down to surrounding myself with good people, Shiv, GBK, Duphus, Spazzie, ovo, TJ, Tom, Rei, Dinooo, Dale Mac, Louie and the generosity of some of the games best managers inc Stu Mack, Balls, GWad, Anti Kristus, Bear Stevenson, Klatz Mats, Chris Karter, Whymer, Bwang, Arcalimon, Pawel and Northern Ninjas who have all contributed to the ongoing success of Aspire MMA with advice, low contracts and continued support.

I'm actually a huge fan of Kryptonite, Kalle Derlude is one of my favourite people in the game, It's another alliance filled with mostly 2017 created accounts and my good friend Jackie Steve who spent the majority of this year with me, almost from the very start of my career in the game and saw first hand the creation, struggles and ultimate success of the Aspire brand first hand, if you are looking for a "spy" as you put it, just go speak to him directly and I'm sure he can put your fears to rest, he knows me.

Thanks again for the moment of weird flattery I suppose, as I said, I'm down for the bants and I hope we can continue to be buddy's Jarmas. Take care.

• Upvote 6

It is the best organization in the game at the moment , at least in my eyes, but if any of you is Wolf or Aron that will spoil it all.......realy.....whos Adam Holland? elaborate if you have nothing to hide

Why don't you ask Adam who he is? You seem quite fascinated by him.

How about you bring forward some facts to back up your baseless accusations.

• Upvote 2

let me just get this straight....once upon a time ,(last year) there was this franchise Alliance , with kind of the same approach as you guys have...everything had the same name(bit annoying tho) and they were so neet....then "crazy mamado " tought something fishy behind the scenes.....but they were so loved by all ass licking experienced managers and they were very popular in the all comunity, so i was the vilain...guess what ?...i was right ,they were cheating and got caught...im sure if we dig this hole we will find water :)

• Downvote 2

let me just get this straight....once upon a time ,(last year) there was this franchise Alliance , with kind of the same approach as you guys have...everything had the same name(bit annoying tho) and they were so neet....then "crazy mamado " tought something fishy behind the scenes.....but they were so loved by all ass licking experienced managers and they were very popular in the all comunity, so i was the vilain...guess what ?...i was right ,they were cheating and got caught...im sure if we dig this hole we will find water :)

Dig away my friend. I'll buy you a shovel.

• Upvote 1

Ahh this explains so much..............he is on his "second" account and butt hurt because he never received credit for "discovering" the Aaron and Wolf situation. I was trying to figure out why a guy that had only been in the game since March actually cared to dredge up something from 8 months ago.

• Upvote 1

I'm actually not sure if it matters that I post here, you seem to have made up your mind Jarmas. Just a couple day's ago you were mailing me in-game in congratulations of our success and I want you to know I appreciated it greatly, I take no offense to the thread been posted, while I don't want to be associated in any way with the horrible things Wolf and Arron did, it is somewhat flattering that you take my success to mean I must somehow be cheating, in both business and personal fighter management.

I suppose it's important for me to go on record however to clarify my position, I'm not and never have been Wolf or Arraon for anyone who felt that was the case, my success is entirely down to surrounding myself with good people, Shiv, GBK, Duphus, Spazzie, ovo, TJ, Tom, Rei, Dinooo, Dale Mac, Louie and the generosity of some of the games best managers inc Stu Mack, Balls, GWad, Anti Kristus, Bear Stevenson, Klatz Mats, Chris Karter, Whymer, Bwang, Arcalimon, Pawel and Northern Ninjas who have all contributed to the ongoing success of Aspire MMA with advice, low contracts and continued support.

I'm actually a huge fan of Kryptonite, Kalle Derlude is one of my favourite people in the game, It's another alliance filled with mostly 2017 created accounts and my good friend Jackie Steve who spent the majority of this year with me, almost from the very start of my career in the game and saw first hand the creation, struggles and ultimate success of the Aspire brand first hand, if you are looking for a "spy" as you put it, just go speak to him directly and I'm sure he can put your fears to rest, he knows me.

Thanks again for the moment of weird flattery I suppose, as I said, I'm down for the bants and I hope we can continue to be buddy's Jarmas. Take care.

You so polite that i almost feel bad ...almost......I dont believe a word you saying :)........most of the guys that "thought you" were Wolfs buddies (i said most ,not all)......i allways learn that where is smoke is fire......but yes you guys running it all very smoothly....enjoy the days until you guys get caught again.....Im buddys with everyone here, this is a game i take it serious but not that serious thoe....good for you guys you clever....but dont try to fool me pls

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hope you know I ran a group of companies with the same name that included something like 8 orgs, 8 gyms, a nutrition company and some other stuff.

And we were #1.

This was before you were even around mate. Hell, enough people still around were a part of it or know of it.

• Upvote 4

Ahh this explains so much..............he is on his second account and butt hurt he never received credit for "discovering" the Aaron and Wolf situation. I was trying to figure out why a guy that had only been in the game since March actually cared to dredge up something from 8 months ago.

stop it...pls...you making a fool out of yourself trying to get on my nerves lol....

• Upvote 1

So basically what you're saying is that you'll never play any game ever again if people that cheated at said game are allowed back in, even though the way they cheated was fixed and they don't have the ability to cheat any longer?? If that's the case you would never be able to play any game ever again.

So what if they create new accounts and "build empires" if they are doing it legitimately??

It's pretty clear you never read what exactly they did and how it was fixed. For anyone interested http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56863&page=1

They started with god level stats? What am i missing, i didnt read the part, where they now spend their days being mike's greenkeepers.

EDIT: I need to learn how to read good, my point still stands though.

• Upvote 1

I hope you know I ran a group of companies with the same name that included something like 8 orgs, 8 gyms, a nutrition company and some other stuff.

And we were #1.

This was before you were even around mate. Hell, enough people still around were a part of it or know of it.

never mention you here...and i dont think you either of them , your id doesnt fit the bill plus i remember you from last year so you good......this is not something im just saying bro....

ps: there is nothing wrong with loads of companys with the same name company, just think it show what type a people we dealing with,dont mean that in a bad way,but im all against corporations and the way they try to monopolize whatever business they into....I like corner shops owners better ,to be honest

• Upvote 1

stop it...pls...you making a fool out of yourself trying to get on my nerves lol....

That's me! Fool at your service! Please continue to enlighten us on how you will find the cheaters in the game.......................

• Upvote 1

GreenGrocer: Absolutely fair.

It's a little annoying for me because I'm seeing people who've been working their ass off get called our by an idiot - mostly out of jealousy?

If you want to know why Aspire has done well - go to the org thread and read one review. Just one. That's the time and effort Adam puts into just a review. If you wanted to run an org as well, you could, but you have to commit time to it - not half ass reviews by hiring 10 writers and hoping it'll be good.

I joined Aspire 2 months back and put in 6 mil of my own money into it. I message almost every fighter I want to sign personally and discuss what they would need. Things like that are what make the org something people like.

Anyway, I'm rambling - I just don't like the fact that people make accusations spewing out of jealousy and no factual basis.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

adam lol, not his name, nice try though

• Upvote 1

They started with god level stats? What am i missing, i didnt read the part, where they now spend their days being mike's greenkeepers.

You're missing the part where Mike himself said their accounts will be deleted and the way they were able to create the "god level stats" was from a script that Aaron wrote and plugged in. All of which has either been changed or deleted.

You're missing the part where Mike himself said their accounts will be deleted and the way they were able to create the "god level stats" was from a script that Aaron wrote. All of which has either been changed or deleted.

yeah, it was in an FTP folder that Mike deleted.

GreenGrocer: Absolutely fair.

It's a little annoying for me because I'm seeing people who've been working their ass off get called our by an idiot - mostly out of jealousy?

If you want to know why Aspire has done well - go to the org thread and read one review. Just one. That's the time and effort Adam puts into just a review. If you wanted to run an org as well, you could, but you have to commit time to it - not half ass reviews by hiring 10 writers and hoping it'll be good.

I joined Aspire 2 months back and put in 6 mil of my own money into it. I message almost every fighter I want to sign personally and discuss what they would need. Things like that are what make the org something people like.

Anyway, I'm rambling - I just don't like the fact that people make accusations spewing out of jealousy and no factual basis.

I joined Aspire 2 months back and put in 6 mil of my own money into it.....looooooool...you fool looooooooooooool...they reaping you off aswell ...god bless you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2