Wolf and Aaron

Trump2020

nah, Central America for me. Don't get me wrong I lived in Barca and Paris/Nice and love visiting Amsterdam (magic mushrooms + visiting the zoo = no can defense) but I really like the chiquitas these days.

My brother in law is from Slovakia and he says I need to party it up in Prague at least x1 before I die.

Then why are you acting like you dont know where Europe is?

• Upvote 1

Humors shut the hell up. I'm surprised PBR hasn't banned you again.

• Upvote 1

coming up with bs stories just to troll the forums isn't making it active.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

ASPIRE = Wolf

I thought everybody knew who Wolf was because same IP.

To be fair chaning IP is as easy as one two. When I was banned and not allowed to play the reason why they would catch me all the time was because I had to use proxy or I had to use Latvian IP and we all know there are not that much Latvians playing but once I was told by PBR to join from legit IP rather than proxy I was banned.

If I was from UK I would just restart my modem and had new identity in less than one minute and no one would even knew it was me if I didnt want it to happen.

Actually PBR told me they had serious discussion in secret moderator thread about you been Wolf but they did not have any serious proof so they allowed you to play at the end.

I don't remember any such thread or telling you anything like that -- just went to look at mod section and went back couple pages and nothing about wolf -- no need in telling you who most of them were about though, lol