S.A.F.O OFFICIAL SMACK TALK THREAD

Dulla

I'm not going to shut it down. I'm going to simplify things though. I want the best of the best at 345+. You decline a fight for any reason other than you want another week or whatever to train, you're cut. If the fight isn't accepted when you say you'll fight, you're cut. I don't offer shitty fights and it's an ID org. I'll be selective offering contracts from here on out.

Come one come all who want to be at the top of 345+

Great news mate, good to hear you are still going. Thanks

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15819150316998.jpg

Jose Canseco

"Motherfuckers out here talkin shit. I'm out here gonna make my return to MMA. True my last couple of fights didn't go well. I got lazy didn't take training seriously anymore. Showed up drunk to a couple fights. Had to try a different sport turns out I sucked at that too. This is a warm up fight. Bobby Chunks I'm gonna knock his ass out in the first ten seconds in round 1 guaranteed."

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize to any managers contacted by me to join the org. I was trying to help out an alliance member, but sadly i even sacked my own fighter "John Daugherty ", due to having to create a fighter for upcoming Diamond Tournament and with no fights i pulled the plug on a decent build that was young.