Official Marijuana thread

Rambo

good luck man , I'm around a week clean , insomnia starting to worsen and my social anxiety is a bitch

I'm not pro-pot by any means but have you thought about taking a pill or two of melatonin? It's all natural and has always worked for me.

• Upvote 1

I never took to marijuana, it made me feel too chilled out, and thats not my style when im in a nightclub, so ive always been a fan of cocaine, if im going to do a drug, id rather it make me feel active, instead of making me want to slob on the couch all night - no pun intended.

I never took to marijuana, it made me feel too chilled out, and thats not my style when im in a nightclub, so ive always been a fan of cocaine, if im going to do a drug, id rather it make me feel active, instead of making me want to slob on the couch all night - no pun intended.

no i say nooo to cocaine. but weed is good for the soul

Cocaine's the devil's drug.

Marijuana is God's green gift to his people.

I wouldnt call it the devils drug, this seems more like the description of heroin to me

Im not saying i do it on a daily/weekly basis, just when its a decent event like a birthday or something of the sort, i dont smoke it either, its always a snort job

Its ok in moderation, but you never want to start taking it when your just at home doing nothing, thats a clear addiction coming your way, i only ever use it while at a nightclub and its a special event, any place and time other than that im not interested in taking it, maximum i have it is proberbly 5 times a year.

I know. I'd really bleep it if I could. But you get the point.

No, I don't get the point. You're quoting neo-nazis? If you didn't want it to be said than anybody with even half a braincell would realize that they shouldn't post it. Racist douchebag.

• 6 years later...
  • 6 months later...