Colby Covington

AntDaMan

I talked to a Brazilian today at work from Minas and he said the violence there is insane, which is why he moved to the states. Im, sure there are towns there that are decent but there are some that are like Detriot or Cleveland on crack. I have never been there but I would go just to find out. Of course the wife and kids are gonna stay home.

That being said i bet its better then the Middle East still.

Brazil is a complete shit hole to be fair watch some vidoes and you will find out.

This just happened recently there and that shows the big picture of what is really going on there. Maybe its fine in Copacabana but other thant that it really is a hell.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/60-killed-beheaded-grisly-brazil-prison-riot-170102185216472.html

• Downvote 3

Brazil is a complete shit hole to be fair watch some vidoes and you will find out.

This just happened recently there and that shows the big picture of what is really going on there. Maybe its fine in Copacabana but other thant that it really is a hell.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/60-killed-beheaded-grisly-brazil-prison-riot-170102185216472.html

The guy from Latvia calling Brazil a shithole, now that's rich

• Upvote 5

Everything except the capital was just really old and run down. Like nothing got improved since the 80's

yeah, well now with the new mayor the second biggest city is better looking and more advanced than the capital. We're improving, but still it's a post soviet place. Not everyone is fortunate to live in a good geographic place :)

yeah, well now with the new mayor the second biggest city is better looking and more advanced than the capital. We're improving, but still it's a post soviet place. Not everyone is fortunate to live in a good geographic place :)

Just ignore these cats who ever judge some one by the place where they are living are complete munchers.

• Upvote 1

Right.

Understand that Timque's neo-liberal mindset is if you are non-caucasian and poor you are oppressed and worthy of sympathy. If you are caucasian and poor then you are a worthless piece of shit and worthy of scorn.

• Upvote 1

Right.

Understand that Timque's neo-liberal mindset is if you are non-caucasian and poor you are oppressed and worthy of sympathy. If you are caucasian and poor then you are a worthless piece of shit and worthy of scorn.

Nah, It was mostly to rile up Humours. I got some great friends from Lithuania, who are nowhere near scum