losing money

sl1k98

always in same location as base. and gyms fees are tmr are they not? plus that tells you when they come out. i may have figured it out but idk. i think the last "New Balance" isnt actually the new balance. sounds weird but seems to add up for some of them

Check your fighter finances breakdown and show us if you're still confused

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterfinances.php

but like i said, sounds stupid but on the line where after i purchased something at the end where it says new balance isnt actually the new balance. sounds dumb but seems to be that the fighters actual balance works out to be the amount missing from the last purchase. when i can get a screenshot to paste you guys can see what im saying

Hey so i just noticed that some of my guys are randomly losing money without any indication of where its going.... example... in fighter finances break down one fighter says after purhcasing some clothes he had just over 5k left.... now randomly without saying where it went hes down to 4.9k... ?? anyone know whats up?

I see what you mean. It's only an issue with the finances page "New balance" breakdown. The listed New balance doesn't "update" on some OUT lines.

The actual balance does update. I just tested it by buying some clotches.

I see what you mean. It's only an issue with the finances page "New balance" breakdown. The listed New balance doesn't "update" on some OUT lines.

The actual balance does update. I just tested it by buying some clotches.

that's what I was saying lol. what I was trying to explain sounded dumb but it was adding up.