Arianny Playboy pictures leaked!!

I think she's extremely boring looking. She looks like a good substitude for a pretty decorative plant, but not like you're ever going to get anything interesting out of her. She could use some character.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she's extremely boring looking. She looks like a good substitude for a pretty decorative plant, but not like you're ever going to get anything interesting out of her. She could use some character.

What do you want her to do, paint you a picture?

Dress her up in a nurse costume or something. Character.

+1

Sounds like he has been jerking off to anime to long. BTW, i think my web pages are sticking together. :unsure:

1) Thanks to PBR for posting the pics cause if i couldn't see them i was gonna blow a hole in my computer....you're a swell guy

2) GOD FUCKIN DAMN SHE IS SLAMMIN!!! whats wrong with some of you people

3) I don't mind if she is dumb as a rock....in fact, i'd prefer

sit down, shut up, and lets mate like jackrabbits....

I said she looks boring, I don't care what she's actually like. Maybe she's the most interesting girl in the world, but each time I walk on the street I see girls that look more attractive than Arianny. I think she's just as attractive as my niece's barbie doll, not at all. I don't care how perfect she looks. I liked Leah better.

Don't be so defensive. My thinking you weren't kidding around is kudos to your ability to imitate an internet denizen who is unhappy because his pants are already down and the links to the pr0n he wants don't work anymore. The whole "BBQ PWN" probably should have given you away, but stranger things have been said on the internet without any sort of humorous intentions behind them. However, I will apologize for thinking that you were actually one of those types of people, I should know better, although nude celebrities do bring out the worst in some people.

I said she looks boring, I don't care what she's actually like. Maybe she's the most interesting girl in the world, but each time I walk on the street I see girls that look more attractive than Arianny. I think she's just as attractive as my niece's barbie doll, not at all. I don't care how perfect she looks. I liked Leah better.

Translation: Arianny is so far out of my league that the only way I can keep my ego in tact is to mentally rewire my pleasure sensors to find girls who are built like 12 yo Boys (i.e. Leah) more attractive.

I have a friend who says he prefers Fat Chics. Amongst us that know him, it's very apparent it's not that he prefers them, it's that he doesn't have the game/patience to dig in anything better.

You are saying she is "too" perfect? I guess if she had a horrendous wart breakout or a disfiguring scar that would add a bit of character? Or at least make you feel more adequate?

Wow.

She's not the hottest chic I've ever seen either, but she's definitely in the upper echelons of Doability.

Translation: Arianny is so far out of my league that the only way I can keep my ego in tact is to mentally rewire my pleasure sensors to find girls who are built like 12 yo Boys (i.e. Leah) more attractive.

I have a friend who says he prefers Fat Chics. Amongst us that know him, it's very apparent it's not that he prefers them, it's that he doesn't have the game/patience to dig in anything better.

You are saying she is "too" perfect? I guess if she had a horrendous wart breakout or a disfiguring scar that would add a bit of character? Or at least make you feel more adequate?

Wow.

She's not the hottest chic I've ever seen either, but she's definitely in the upper echelons of Doability.

She's most certainly on the good end of the tap-able meter.

Thought I'd wade in lol.

I personally don't like Arianny either, and people saying - der ah you must be gay - we don't all like to hit anything with a heartbeat, I dare say you'd stilll hit Arianny even it she were your sister!

She has a fat head with a pointy little chin, She's Hispanic, The Playboy pics make her look like her butt is as fat as her head, and man thats fat!!!

None of that shit appeals to me... If it does you, great, I am happy for you... no need to flame anyone with an opinion different from yours, you are all a bunch or MirkoTysonAli's without the ability to believe that someone may have a different opinion than yourselves.

She would not be the prettiest girl in a night club (to me), I see nicer every day walking through town. I can say that I wouldn't hit it, and I can say that knowing thats the truth*.

I look forward to seeing numerous gay slants and flames coming my way.

Thats my 2 pence worth, for what its worth.

*Reason not given to avoid offence.

Thought I'd wade in lol.

I personally don't like Arianny either, and people saying - der ah you must be gay - we don't all like to hit anything with a heartbeat, I dare say you'd stilll hit Arianny even it she were your sister!

She has a fat head with a pointy little chin, She's Hispanic, The Playboy pics make her look like her butt is as fat as her head, and man thats fat!!!

None of that shit appeals to me... If it does you, great, I am happy for you... no need to flame anyone with an opinion different from yours, you are all a bunch or MirkoTysonAli's without the ability to believe that someone may have a different opinion than yourselves.

She would not be the prettiest girl in a night club (to me), I see nicer every day walking through town. I can say that I wouldn't hit it, and I can say that knowing thats the truth*.

I look forward to seeing numerous gay slants and flames coming my way.

Thats my 2 pence worth, for what its worth.

*Reason not given to avoid offence.

I see judging by your avitar. Asians with a taste for 40 oz are more your style. j/k :tumbleweed:

Allright fair enough. If she walked to you IRL, naked, would you say that to her? =)

Arianny: Hey Steeve. Do you like my... outfit?

Steeve: Im sorry Ms. Arianny but this doesn't do it to me. You really lack some character.

Click the quotes to get some illustration. ;E