UGD 94: Man Vs Puno (Review)

Rambo

Enjoy the fight against that wonderful wrestler CK. Simmons will fight Gerbert Bryant next, the one you feared too much.

Your goat is irrelevant from now on out. Try a purple belt next in TWGC, just a suggestion.

You drink the punch at the latest LOD communion?

Against a wonderful wrestler, lol.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

You don`t do yourself any favors CK by fighting a guy with wonderful wrestling if you want portrait Kajun Puno as the GOAT.

What is next after this one; fighting a retired cripple in KT? Oh wait... already happened.

and the alternative to that is fighting your guy who, as Karter pointed out earlier, is behind 10+ people in terms of rank?

Yes, Puno has 2 more Wrestling than Slice, and Slice also has 1 more Boxing and Muay Thai than Puno. I actually find you being highly disrespectful to Slice and his manager in this instance by dismissing his chances in the fight. Yes, Puno would be going into this as the favourite, but Slice has every chance of pulling out a win. Both managers were happy to get this fight signed, and I for one am looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

• Upvote 2

and the alternative to that is fighting your guy who, as Karter pointed out earlier, is behind 10+ people in terms of rank?

Yes, Puno has 2 more Wrestling than Slice, and Slice also has 1 more Boxing and Muay Thai than Puno. I actually find you being highly disrespectful to Slice and his manager in this instance by dismissing his chances in the fight. Yes, Puno would be going into this as the favourite, but Slice has every chance of pulling out a win. Both managers were happy to get this fight signed, and I for one am looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

You could not be any more wrong.

I am not disrespectful to Slice his manager at all, totally the opposite actually. What he has achieved, being champ at Syn, with only wonderful wrestling is amazing, but this fight should be an easy win for Puno.

• Upvote 1

You could not be any more wrong.

I am not disrespectful to Slice his manager at all, totally the opposite actually. What he has achieved, being champ at Syn, with only wonderful wrestling is amazing, but this fight should be an easy win for Puno.

I don't see chinless Simmons who has exactly 0 confidence hidden being a stronger opponent than Slice. All I see is someone who repeatedly tries to get himself in an undeserved big-hype fight.

I don't see chinless Simmons who has exactly 0 confidence hidden being a stronger opponent than Slice. All I see is someone who repeatedly tries to get himself in an undeserved big-hype fight.

And why wouldn't I... ?! Lol. Ck did an `open` callout and I reacted. All you did was moan, instead of putting your own challenger forward.

And why wouldn't I... ?! Lol. Ck did an `open` callout and I reacted. All you did was moan, instead of putting your own challenger forward.

The only heavyweight on my roster is 500 p4p. If I had a top50 p4p heavyweight, I would be the first to challenge Puno, but unfortunately I dont. What you doing is "here let me offer you a chance to win nothing hype-wise if you beat me, but if I win, I can take all your hype away". I dont admire Karter's way to do a callout and then reject the opponents that answer to it, but in every single occasion you are trying to get yourself an undeserved fight. Remember when Dale almost killed Syn? You came and said "I can help with filling cards by fighting Sotiris with Origi". A declining 38yo Sotiris with a lot of hype(I think 48 p4p back then) vs capped 32-33yo Origi who was about 200+ p4p. I might be wrong, but for me this isn't how super fights should work. Won't even mention your attempts at throwing 205lbs fighters vs a heavyweight with all the advantages that lighter fighters have in the current game engine.

• Upvote 1

The only heavyweight on my roster is 500 p4p. If I had a top50 p4p heavyweight, I would be the first to challenge Puno, but unfortunately I dont. What you doing is "here let me offer you a chance to win nothing hype-wise if you beat me, but if I win, I can take all your hype away". I dont admire Karter's way to do a callout and then reject the opponents that answer to it, but in every single occasion you are trying to get yourself an undeserved fight. Remember when Dale almost killed Syn? You came and said "I can help with filling cards by fighting Sotiris with Origi". A declining 38yo Sotiris with a lot of hype(I think 48 p4p back then) vs capped 32-33yo Origi who was about 200+ p4p. I might be wrong, but for me this isn't how super fights should work. Won't even mention your attempts at throwing 205lbs fighters vs a heavyweight with all the advantages that lighter fighters have in the current game engine.

You are obviously entitled to your own opinion.

If someone does an open callout and I have anyone somewhat near the requirements, I will jump on it every single time and so should everyone else in my opinion.

I nearly bested Doubtfire with Pao this way. I did not win, but was a fun challenge.

At least when Aylib does an open callout, he accepts the challengers.

If Puno wanted a top 5 HW only, then he should have said so. I did offer him two LHW`s and two HW`s to fight. Those two HW`s should have been fine as Puno his demands were 1) a Hw . 2) willing to dance.

I will overlook CK his `open` callouts from now on, as it is not even anywhere near that. Long live Aylib, the real king!

If Puno wanted a top 5 HW only, then he should have said so

Lmfao

You once did a call out with Divock Origi to the top 10 LHW's in the game, Gwad wanted to fight with Coke Montana who was #9, and then you tried talking your way into fighting Billy Beast (#5) instead of just accepting the Coke fight who perfectly fit the required criteria. People in glass houses.

In somewhat of a hilarious twist, I actually said this at the time "If you wanted to fight someone higher, just call out the top 5 instead"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Puno is currently a FA looking for a KT fight or a grappling match. Would prefer grappling match. Fight has to take place before 1-30. Grappling match can go down in any org. KT fight must take place in Dynasty.

There's an old saying I'll likely butcher, but it has something to do w/ not falling for the 1st skank who opens her legs or some shit along those lines.