CFC thread (contracts, looking for fighters, etc)

CmDrunk123

"Welcome to the CFC! We accept everyone and give fair even fights! No mismatch fights!"

On one hand I think it good for the game that new people come in and start up companies. On the other, how do you ensure the above having 0 fights yourself and no other matchmaker in your org? I would personally not have been able to handle it while new so I started with clothes instead.

"Welcome to the CFC! We accept everyone and give fair even fights! No mismatch fights!"

On one hand I think it good for the game that new people come in and start up companies. On the other, how do you ensure the above having 0 fights yourself and no other matchmaker in your org? I would personally not have been able to handle it while new so I started with clothes instead.

Im doing just fine brotha!!!

• Downvote 1

this coming from the guy with 2 fights this entire month lol

had a good chuckle

extreme-ironing_o_1563419.jpg

To be fair, LLudlow has had plenty of fights this month.

Already admitted this. Stop being such a stick in the mud bro. Its getting old. People have multiples. I contacted Mike and he did nothing. This account t is the only account Im worried about and if you get it removed thats messed up cause I paid money for it. Its weird you fantasize over it bro.

• Downvote 1

this coming from the guy with 2 fights this entire month lol

had a good chuckle

Lol, will be even less going forward but can only sack once every 30 days now. What was it that put me on your target list? I didn't even say a word about how Miss Miracle was never logged in for the whole time you were in Sweden :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Lol, will be even less going forward but can only sack once every 30 days now. What was it that put me on your target list? I didn't even say a word about how Miss Miracle was never logged in for the whole time you were in Sweden :)

Bro, that's obviously his model girlfriend, they travel the world together. He competes in Judo(or whatever it is he claimed), while she walks the runways. Star couple.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1