Post picture of your dream cars

bjornmma1

• 2 weeks later...

so you're telling me that you would drive an old slow car rather than a 560hp lamborghini?

If im riding in a taxi the oldie is WAY more comfortable, now drive chauffeur!

So to answer your question yes I would rather ride in a old slow car than a cramped no backseat having lambo.

bauwensevo77777.jpg

this was my dreamcar (car in pic was mine) since i was 16 y old. managed to save up and buy it a few years later. blew engine up after few months, then had i rebuild to a 2.3 stroker, (forged internals, exhaust, intake, remap, uprated brakes). too bad belgium is a very expensive country to drive a car like that, and if you buy a house with work on, you gotta make choices. so she had to go :(

but i will buy one again sometime :D currently driving a vw vr6 and golf 1

bauwensevo77777.jpg

this was my dreamcar (car in pic was mine) since i was 16 y old. managed to save up and buy it a few years later. blew engine up after few months, then had i rebuild to a 2.3 stroker, (forged internals, exhaust, intake, remap, uprated brakes). too bad belgium is a very expensive country to drive a car like that, and if you buy a house with work on, you gotta make choices. so she had to go :(

but i will buy one again sometime :D currently driving a vw vr6 and golf 1

I'm so so jealous....

• 1 month later...

http://www.wallpaperfo.com/thumbnails/detail/20120428/cars%20muscle%20cars%20dodge%20charger%2069%20dodge%20charger%20dukes%20of%20hazzard%20general%20lee%202000x1312%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_8.jpg

General Lee!