New company slots are overpriced

Mikie

Making a list of names who think this is overpriced and poorly executed

I would rather pay a one off purchase like fighter slots then it chipping away at my vip every week , most things in this game already use a lot of vip.

Let me know what you guys are thinking

Thanks chiefs

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Making a list of names who think this is overpriced and poorly executed

I would rather pay a one off purchase like fighter slots then it chipping away at my vip every week , most things in this game already use a lot of vip.

Let me know what you guys are thinking

Thanks chiefs

I agree 100%. I can see the VIP charge for the 2nd business. but have to pay VIP for the first ALSO? ridiculous. And the cost is TOO MUCH...way to much...might be acceptable as is but MINUS the 1st business cost.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Just this, but it isnt since yesterday:

"Also, if you choose not to run a company, you get 10% extra VIP, which means you can get 401 days for $30 - less than 7.5c per day!"

I noticed this a few weeks ago myself and think that is an absolute shitty thing to do.

Once again, managers who put the extra effort in to run a company get shot in the foot for doing so.

Way to promote running companies!

In case Mike did not realise it yet by now:

THE COMPANIES, OWNED AND MANAGED BY THE PLAYERS, ARE A MAJOR PART OF THE GAME AND CONTRIBUTE MAJORLY TO THE GAME EXPERIENCE FOR ALL MANAGERS.

STOP PUNISHING THOSE WHO PUT IN THE EXTRA WORK TO HELP BOOST YOUR GAME!

Oooops, my caps lock- and 'bold' button jammed, or didn't they..?

• Upvote 10

I don't really see the problem. I mean, we haven't had the ability to have a 2nd company slot, and now that we do we don't want to pay the extra for it? I don't really think it's that steep when you consider how this should reduce the amount of multi accounts and now you can choose to have a private gym along with your fight org, or laundry service. You just have to pay more VIP... it's up to you if you think it's worth the cost.. but honestly, we didn't have this ability before, so it's a luxury and usually, luxurious things are costly. I highly doubt Mike wanted to implement this so that 500 new companies pop up next week.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I noticed this a few weeks ago myself and think that is an absolute shitty thing to do.

Once again, managers who put the extra effort in to run a company get shot in the foot for doing so.

Way to promote running companies!

In case Mike did not realise it yet by now:

THE COMPANIES, OWNED AND MANAGED BY THE PLAYERS, ARE A MAJOR PART OF THE GAME AND CONTRIBUTE MAJORLY TO THE GAME EXPERIENCE FOR ALL MANAGERS.

STOP PUNISHING THOSE WHO PUT IN THE EXTRA WORK TO HELP BOOST YOUR GAME!

Oooops, my caps lock- and 'bold' button jammed, or didn't they..?

I agree, I told mike this and he said he hasn’t put the price of the VIP up for 11 years if he went with the price of inflation a year VIP would be $42 if that happens I’m off bois

I just think the amount of ways this game takes your vip is ridiculous I recently had to pay 3 months VIP for 6 custom avatars

(which mike takes well to long to review them anyway that’s another subject)

because they are nearly impossible to win on the spin and lose ive been doing it nearly everyday for a year now and I have won 1 fighter slot and about two super supplements (I’m not counting lottery tickets, money or free spins because they are pointless)

I do love this game but can we all remember this is a web browser game and we all give a lot of money to even be apart of the community I think mike should start implementing more things but we shouldn’t have to pay beyond the odds for everything new implemented

I’ve asked a few top managers and they agree that it is overpriced and he punishing the people who want to interact with this service more by making them pay extra for everything

Do you think mike goes asleep thinking about more ways to take our VIP days because at this moment in time it looks that way to me :D

Wait what? There's VIP cost for having one company? I missed that part of the update.

Well when you own a second company both companies add up to decide how many days vip you need to pay a week

I think is it what Mr Grumpy meant which I agree remove the cost of the first company and I think a lot more people would be happier

It really amazes me how no matter what is done people still find a reason to whine and complain. If you dont like it, leave end of story. However I would like to try and explain why I feel it is cheaper to do this so I will give you an example.

Lets say I run a gym but I also want to run a clothing company. So I have 2 choices... find a manager who does not have a company and offer to buy his VIP for him in exchange for holding the company for me (Costs me 7 days of VIP per week for this company) OR I create a Multi account and I purchase VIP for it (still costs me 7 days if VIP per week). Now with the system implemented I can (and have) opened a clothing shop to go with my Gym and guess what, it only costs me 5 days of VIP.

Anyways at the end of the day, Mike has given us what many had asked for, so stop complaining and get on with your Tycoon life, or walk away in protest. Your choice

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

It really amazes me how no matter what is done people still find a reason to whine and complain. If you dont like it, leave end of story. However I would like to try and explain why I feel it is cheaper to do this so I will give you an example.

Lets say I run a gym but I also want to run a clothing company. So I have 2 choices... find a manager who does not have a company and offer to buy his VIP for him in exchange for holding the company for me (Costs me 7 days of VIP per week for this company) OR I create a Multi account and I purchase VIP for it (still costs me 7 days if VIP per week). Now with the system implemented I can (and have) opened a clothing shop to go with my Gym and guess what, it only costs me 5 days of VIP.

Anyways at the end of the day, Mike has given us what many had asked for, so stop complaining and get on with your Tycoon life, or walk away in protest. Your choice

Walk away because we don’t agree with the amount monetisation in this game ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Word. I dont know why the assumption was that the second company slot would be free.

• Upvote 2

When you think about it there has to be a more than marginal cost to it. If not everyone would just be running a full set of companies just because why not.

Putting it a bit below what it was costing before as Louie explained seems fair to me.

It would be a different thing if running a (non-org) company actually had some challenge in it and was not just a money-printing machine.

It is overpriced and there's no two ways about it. For those who keep saying it's cheaper than getting someone to hold a gym or run a multi you are failing to mention that you or someone also gets 10 fighter creation slots with those as basic. You can easily work out how much Mike thinks they are worth as you can purchase extra for real cash.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It is overpriced and there's no two ways about it. For those who keep saying it's cheaper than getting someone to hold a gym or run a multi you are failing to mention that you or someone also gets 10 fighter creation slots with those as basic. You can easily work out how much Mike thinks they are worth as you can purchase extra for real cash.

So when you pay for another Managers VIP so he can hold a company for you, you also get his fighter slots? That must have been an improvement I missed out on? Or are u advocating for managers to create Multi accounts so they get both a company slot plus extra fighter slots?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This game has the most unique pricing strategy I have ever seen.

First make it easy to accumulate game money.

Then make those game dollars become increasingly less valuable by providing very few opportunities to use those game dollars in game.

Then when a player has accumulated a boat load of next to worthless game dollars offer him the opportunity to exchange them for real dollars (VIP days). Now your palyers can keep churning those cheap game dollars and play the game free forever.

Now the revenue that should be produced by selling VIP days isn't nearly what it should be. So what to do? It's obvious, charge VIP days for all the game extras. So of course players using their VIP days will force them to buy VIP days sooner and generate income sooner. right? Unfortunately, inflated game dollars can be obtained faster than game days are used. Just take them back to the "Exchange" for more free real money.

There seems to be a fatal flaw in the notion that you can generate income by giving the product away.

Were it my game the Exchange would be gone in an hour. Everyone who wants the perks of VIP pays for them. Then make game dollars the exchange for the game extras that affect the game economy, like owning companies and orgs. Add more cool and frivolous things to the game to use game dollars on. Charge VIP days for the vanity items like avatars, name changes, etc.

This game is inexpensive to play, it shouldn't be given away. Fix the pricing structure and generate some income to work on game development.

• Upvote 2