INSTANT QUICKFIGHTS

lotos

Well maybe make QFC as amateur record that gives some xp and morale boost according to opponent? Thus the "has an extensive amateur record" make more sense and wont make fighters after creation automatically professionals. Plus its a good way to test a fighter without losing or have to worry about a random opponent. Furthermore, people might consider better getting a contract instead of grinding free wins out of the QFC. Maybe send a message to the fight also saying sth like ^ ur fighter has signed his first contract and is really have and receives a morale boost^ or maybe some other (random?) event (bad-good?)

I like this idea but don't think they should get hype for it so people don't exploit it like i currently did without knowing it.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

So before I recommend this as next improvement let's get it worked out.

How about QFC go World wide.

Also have qfc option for record or amature fights. Amateur fights are off the record but would give a morale boost and popularity not hype.

Do a qfc instant fight so fight happens couple hours after both fighters get paired. Put a limit on it to 1 every other day or 1 instant daily.

Flights shouldn't be an issue due to the instant flight port thing. Maybe we do end jets all together. It would take realism out but until life brought back to the game its not needed.

• Upvote 2

So before I recommend this as next improvement let's get it worked out.

How about QFC go World wide.

Also have qfc option for record or amature fights. Amateur fights are off the record but would give a morale boost and popularity not hype.

Do a qfc instant fight so fight happens couple hours after both fighters get paired. Put a limit on it to 1 every other day or 1 instant daily.

Flights shouldn't be an issue due to the instant flight port thing. Maybe we do end jets all together. It would take realism out but until life brought back to the game its not needed.

Exactly! This variation would be such an amazing addition. I'm bursting to get some more fights in---ASAP!!

• Upvote 2