The List of ID Restricted Orgs

Dee

Thanks Dee!

We've already planned out the first two events. We'll see if I can get enough 260k+ interest!

I have succesfully opened a 260k org in Tokyo so Im sure you can do it in Las Vegas. =)

It seems I have some offical opposition, someone else opened at 230k org in Toyko.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=4534

The guy is new so I'm not sure if he checks the forums, but being added should get more people to look at it and that's always good.

Wasn't aware a topic like this existed as I don't really do forum stuff.

Thanks for posting VÓSSLER, Shards

Two 230k ID orgs in Tokyo? Good luck. :D VÓSSLER added to the list.

Immortals - based in New York have the opened the 265k division for 265k ID restricted.

And NY Fight Nights' 170lbs division is 255k ID restricted , unlike the rest of the org that is 215k ID restricted like you know ;)

Info added.

It'd be awesome if we could list the active divisions next to the fight organisations as well. If it's too much effort for you I might get around to doing it later :)

I dont think you have any idea how much work is it to actively update every division of every ID restricted org man. :D Orgs come and go and divisions come and go.

Obviously this list is for managers who look for an ID restricted org for their fighters and I think it serves its purpose very well as it is. IMO its not hard to open the front page of an org you think is suitable for you from the links and then see what division they cater for...

I dont think you have any idea how much work is it to actively update every division of every ID restricted org man. :D Orgs come and go and divisions come and go.

Obviously this list is for managers who look for an ID restricted org for their fighters and I think it serves its purpose very well as it is. IMO its not hard to open the front page of an org you think is suitable for you from the links and then see what division they cater for...

Just a thought, as many ID restricted orgs. have limited weight classes. If it's too much trouble no stress.

Okay i better update my status since i didnt do it in ages. Also olot work here for you dee :)

185 Max SFC St Peterburg

145-185 200K id limit

205 250k id limit

265 KT/K1 260k id limit

265+ age restricted 38+ open weight

Updated.