Hate It Or Love It

Scooby

As Alliance staff i was going through a few things and noticed something i felt was worth mentioning to everyone... Between Haiku's, Pickup Trucks and random giveaways Steel Penn has given away over $58MILLION in game! It took me forever to calculate, but the scary thing is, the higher % of the money was given to people who are NOT in our alliance! Hate the player but love the game at its best.... You all might not think its a big deal, but i do and im gonna give my props!

Well done SP..... Them steelers still missed the playoffs tho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuMBmK5uksg

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Over 58 Million given away in less then 1 year with proof. Can anyone else come close to this amount? I sold no game money only gave it away.

All I ever ask for back in return is to work with our Steel Penn group.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I have been under a watchful eye for over a year now so there is no chance of foul play.

And to answer your question, yes if she is a good business hooker she does charge herself for the service as every pussy action gets taxed personal or not.

That's business.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Congrats SteelPenn, I have over 50 mill given out from the money transfer but a bunch of that went towards sign bonus, And i also have about 13+ mill from HBR Recovery given out in sponsorships and about 5 mill i gave away when i had HellBent. But that was over my whole career and can't imagine giving away all that(58mill) in one year, Congrats and keep it up.

• Upvote 5

I am with Chuck on that one, i have a shit ton of money in transfers but most of it falls in the category of manager transfers. Prolly gave away close to 20mil all in to people in chat etc. In all honesty its not how much you give away, its what you bring to the game as a whole and what people do with that sort of money. What Chuck also didn't mention in his is he gave away the top org in the game, i don't know if they were cash involved or not would have to ask him. I know when i gave it to Scott Davies it was for free. Those sort of things are priceless, the work put into networking and time and effort to make the orgs to the top. Its why i commend guys like Chuck and Louie for that matter when he gave away The Syndicate. Apart from what i said here, none of us have made big deals over what we have done. It is all part of what this is a game, it is for peoples enjoyment.

(Just a quick calculation for anyone who doesn't know, orgs such as Empire, The Syndicate and Ascension all made 1-2mil profit per event, running 2 events weekly. Consider they were given away over a year span that is 104mil, at a low end estimate.)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for chiming in dinooo. Nice redirection.

I am confused though are you with Chuck in complementing my efforts? Or where you just chiming in to inform people that you feel other have done more?

Even with 58 million reason to say good job Steel Penn you just can not bring yourself to say it can you? Happy Holidays Dinooo

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Over 58 Million given away in less then 1 year with proof. Can anyone else come close to this amount? I sold no game money only gave it away.

All I ever ask for back in return is to work with our Steel Penn group.

With this i assumed you were looking to get into a pissing contest. I was complimenting Chuck for his modesty, when it comes to who gave the most away etc, Chuck will win that pissing contest all day, everyday. Chuck doesn't ask for people to work with his group, people just naturally gravitate towards him. He really is just an all round great dude.

Thanks for chiming in dinooo. Nice redirection.

I am confused though are you with Chuck in complementing my efforts? Or where you just chiming in to inform people that you feel other have done more?

Even with 58 million reason to say good job Steel Penn you just can not bring yourself to say it can you? Happy Holidays Dinooo

I was complementing everyone who plays the game as a whole, anyone who has given away any amount should be commended for bringing enjoyment to someone else in game, that also includes you. I never came in with the intentions of bashing anyone nor redirecting anything. If you read what i said in the first post i was pointing out all the different ways people contribute to the game, its not a redirect, its still giving away. Considering this thread was made about you, i didn't feel the need to personally give you an "atta boy". I did however feel the need to show that guys like Chuck often go unnoticed when it comes to giving in the game.

No pissing contest here I know Chuck is the man. Just busting you Dinoo as you and I have gone back and forth in our dance that we do before.

I truly mean it when I say Happy holidays bro.

• Upvote 1

No pissing contest here I know Chuck is the man. Just busting you Dinoo as you and I have gone back and forth in our dance that we do before.

I truly mean it when I say Happy holidays bro.

Not done that tango in a while, not really interested in dancing over the festive period nor anytime beyond it. Guessing its Succop to do with it though.

Happy Holidays to you too and just remember in the season of good will etc, to pay me and facekicker for the FF.

• Upvote 2

Your paid and I paid Facekicker before when he wrote me. Great season can not wait for next year.

SP is a good dude he has helped me out and asked for nothing to be repaid even though i offered to repay he declined so thank you once again SP your a good man hats off to you

• Upvote 2