Nutrition Companys

uly1234

Hi,

So i openned a nutrition company and i have 2 questions:

1) The money I put in research for a product is to have good quality and i need to pay it only one time? Or I need to pay it for each item i create for this product?

2) How do I earn money from the company (something else than selling items)? And can I get back the money I put in the company quickly?

Thanks for helpers! :thumbup:

• Downvote 1

You will need a long time to create a high quality product or very generous sponsors. It requires millions for high Q. For 1 single product, yes.

Stock is the quantity of products you can have in storage or on offer at any time, it is 2500 units per month. You can either order 2500 units of a single product or spread that number out over several products.

If you score a 500 week (a week in which you sell 500+ units), you'll be rewarded with an extra 50 units you can order that month.

You will need a long time to create a high quality product or very generous sponsors. It requires millions for high Q. For 1 single product, yes.

Stock is the quantity of products you can have in storage or on offer at any time, it is 2500 units per month. You can either order 2500 units of a single product or spread that number out over several products.

If you score a 500 week (a week in which you sell 500+ units), you'll be rewarded with an extra 50 units you can order that month.

hank you very much!

sorry if double posts are against the rule of the furom.

but, if 1 million is the cost for 1 single item, how it can be that people are selling it in 75-220 dollars each?

sorry if double posts are against the rule of the furom.

but, if 1 million is the cost for 1 single item, how it can be that people are selling it in 75-220 dollars each?

1. there is an edit button at the end of your post you can edit so you don't double post

2. I don't have a nutrtion company, but here is what I think I understand from it. You can put, say 500,000, into researching a 160q item. Once you have done the research you can store that product and sell it. I believe the max you can sell for (from what ive seen) is $300. However getting the half a mil isa problem for noobs so research a 159 or 158 product and start selling those, once you get enough money you can research other products.

Also take into account I am also a noob this is just what I THINK is the deal with nutrition companies so don't take my word for it.

Also, I don't think you should have started a nutrition company so early on in your tycoon career as they are very hard to make a profit out of initially, that's why I didnt start one lol.

Anyway good luck with the company I hope all turns out good for you

A Nutrition company is definetly not something worth starting up unless you have some serious financial backup. As above stated you will need millions to do the proper reserch, and it can take a long time earning that money back, when the max. price is 300$ a piece.