New Player LF NY Group

wakko151

Well I don't want new players who don't play daily to help because that would be like the blind leading the blind. I currently have a mentor and am following his instructions. I am looking for a group in NY that has a good training regiment and active guys that I can learn from. I don't think I am asking too much. Not looking for a lot of groups. Just the right one.

• Upvote 1

Because that is where I am based in. I also have decent writing skills. I was hoping to try and get a side job as a writer of some sort. Here is something I wrote today real quick.

Pate Parret is coming off of a lopsided match with a proven fighter in the middleweight division. He just absolutley rofl-Stomped Prince Anawalla. Both were seen as strong fighters with similar Styles and aggresion. We all knew they were going into the ring to bang it out. It seems Prince Anawalla was calm and looking to allow Pate Parret to make some mistakes he could take advantage of but Pate Parrets ability to dodge the counters and combo after Anawalla missed an opportunity were the key factors to this fights descion. After realizing Anawallas Strategy Parret decided to force and stall the clinch to tire his opponent out before being forced to relinquish the clinch by the ref. In a stunning last second attack. Sensing the attack Anawalla went to force the clinch to let the clock play out but was rocked by a well placed jab, uppercut combo by Parret. Parret was signaling Anawalla to get up and fight but the ref called the doctor in and with all the cuts he recieved from Parret and the obvious state he was in after the knockdown the doctor called the fight. Overall an amazing finish for the night with only 1 second left on the clock Parret is now undefeated with 6 win streak of which all were won through his superior striking skills. With 6 TKOs under his belt we will all surely be looking forward to this fighters next match. Lets not forget that Prince Anawalla was not set to be an easy fight but more of a stop gap for the fighters rise. Anawalla is a monster in his own right having 10 wins and only 1 loss to TKO in a superb match DeMarcus Diallo. He must be upset and I look forward to seeing him take that rage out on his next opponent. There are also rumors that Lord Jungle, Prince Anawalla's Manager, has recently purchased a new Gym in New York. Will Prince Anawalla try a new venue to see
how he stands up on the mean streets of the big apple? Only time will tell.

The Full Fight Details can be seen here
https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=980626

The Event itself "Underground FC" 45 was produced by the legendary Amsterdam organization UnderGround FightClub and can be viewed here
https://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=928989

• Upvote 1

NY based manager just started looking for group to help with my management style.

Focusing on Muay Thai and BJJ.

Please Contact me thru this post for further discussion. Daily Players and veterans only.

Welcome to the game! Dont worry about your manager location, it has very little impact on the actual game. Get yourself a mentor, like previously mentioned. Nice write up btw. Hope you enjoy the game! :)

• Upvote 2

Me, Verbal and Mihail are a group of veteran friends based in NY. If you need help or interested in some friendly heads up, just message in game

NY based manager just started looking for group to help with my management style.

Focusing on Muay Thai and BJJ.

Please Contact me thru this post for further discussion. Daily Players and veterans only.

Ended up getting a paid writing job for FARTMMA

My first article is a preview of FARTMMA 63 which can be seen here

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62701&page=15

Great job ! Love the preview. Welcome to the best 340k org !

And double congrats on having Grumpy as mentor, he took me under his wing a few years ago and now I’m the undisputed, undefeated. #1 pound for pound manager in the game.

Grumpy is awesomeness ! Do your slider homework it pays off

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Really enjoying the community here at MMA Tycoon. Current record is 4-1-0 and everyone has been super helpful with tips, guidance, creation strategies, answering questions, job offers, and even a little financial support to get some of my decent fighters out of the basic gyms. I really appreciate it guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4oGd60G--Q

• Upvote 1

Really enjoying the community here at MMA Tycoon. Current record is 4-1-0 and everyone has been super helpful with tips, guidance, creation strategies, answering questions, job offers, and even a little financial support to get some of my decent fighters out of the basic gyms. I really appreciate it guys.

Do the 15 day VIP trial, see how you like it. You are putting yourself at a tremendous disadvantage by not being a VIP member.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That`s awesome to hear :) This game is pretty awesome if you are patient and work hard at it just like everything in lifez.

Thank you for the previews, you really put a lot of thought in your writing.

• Downvote 1