Best New Manager of the Year 2017

GBK16

89 members have voted

1. 1. Best New Manager of the Year 2017

I had a talk with Grant and he immediately swept it under the rug. He did admit that some people in your camp were canvasing the forums buying you votes.

I never said that, I would appreciate if you didn't make up lies just to suit your agenda. What I have said it that someone has been canvassing votes for TJ. Canvassing does not mean they are Buying Votes.

As for sweeping under the rug, I didn't do that either. I even said you can message me with the accounts you find suspicious, and a Mod could also deal with them. You decided to take the 2nd option, so not exactly swept under the rug there.

All you are doing at this point is digging yourself a whole with your *ahem* "Passive-Aggressive" behaviour as you like to put it.

As for the TJ withdrawal thing, I've sent him a PM, and from that his withdrawal from the award will be dealt with.

Well at least your spelling is at the right level for the age you're acting

At least Im not fighing over a text based online game. But then again it fits your age perfectly.
  • Downvote 1

Arent you?

Ah, you see, it doesnt quite have the same effect when i've literally just posted the same thing. You have to use some original material.

Yours had no effect too. The only thing it shows is your IQ which is lower than my age. And I’m 12 btw.

• Downvote 3

this is my thoughts on why TJ might of shot up is because he been trolling Rambo pretty hard about being 4-0 against him -- and just being honest if you go 4-0 against Karter your pretty good --- and i didn't even vote for TJ, just my thoughts on why probably -- he is good salesman, lol

• Upvote 1

Only the 8th and the post of the year has already been written.

like you fucking know russian lol

I never knew apes know how to use google translate, does it feel good krafaldicklessalex? or did your boyfriend translate that for you?

• Downvote 3