• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LeonStolz

LeonStolz

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 399 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 02:58 AM

Exactly what the title says. I don't know what the difference between a normal org and an ID org is. Is there a difference?

Team_Lion_Pride.png

#2 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 10,029 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 03:06 AM

When you make a fighter, they are given an ID corresponding to how many fighters have been made.

So for example - http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=270055

This fighter's ID is 270055, which means since the game started, he is the 270,055th fighter created.

ID orgs place a restriction on themselves, so you might see them say they are 310k ID or such. This means they will only sign a fighter, if their ID is 310,000 or higher. This is basically a way for people to ensure they will get matchups with people made around the same time as them to make it more fair. Eventually the fighters in a particular ID range will reach their Skill Cap, and will be able to fight anybody regardless of ID, but prior to then, they need a place to fight and ID orgs provide the perfect environment for the best up and coming talent to prove themselves.

14535905552yukmeb.jpg1482792032image.jpg1415893171image.jpg

The Seven Musketeers

The Past // The Present // The Future

7x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep/Dec '17 - Jan '18)

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.gif

#3 LeonStolz

LeonStolz

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 399 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 03:10 AM

When you make a fighter, they are given an ID corresponding to how many fighters have been made.

So for example - http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=270055

This fighter's ID is 270055, which means since the game started, he is the 270,055th fighter created.

ID orgs place a restriction on themselves, so you might see them say they are 310k ID or such. This means they will only sign a fighter, if their ID is 310,000 or higher. This is basically a way for people to ensure they will get matchups with people made around the same time as them to make it more fair. Eventually the fighters in a particular ID range will reach their Skill Cap, and will be able to fight anybody regardless of ID, but prior to then, they need a place to fight and ID orgs provide the perfect environment for the best up and coming talent to prove themselves.

Thank you for the explanation. :) I understand now. 

Team_Lion_Pride.png

#4 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,167 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 11:13 AM

Exactly what the title says. I don't know what the difference between a normal org and an ID org is. Is there a difference?

Here is a link to a small guide I wrote a year or two ago,for new players about different types of orgs:
http://www.mmatycoon...showtopic=52727

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ID, Orgs, Help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users