Fantasy Basketball League 2014

Deuce7

Ibaka picked a perfect time to get hurt SMH, now i'm truly SOL. Bring on the baseball league lol.

Not going to lie, I'm still worried. I've have had 5 different guys listed as DTD for the last week so I have no idea who is actually going to play on a daily basis. Yesterday is was Rubio, tonight it was Gallinari.

Looks like we are going to have some close playoffs matchups.unfortunately Durant will not be returning from the looks of it. But I have been happy with my team except those two Lakers who must have had a crazy liquor and cheeseburger party a few nights ago.

Well...your loss, my gain. #RusselCrazy

Yep he would still be a beast even if Durant was playing but without him and Ibaka who I also had to drop Westbrook will be everywhere. I like my addition of Steven Adams though him and Whiteside have been money for double double games.

Well, with Russel taking around 25 shots per game on his own, with Durant that would drop. KD needs his touches to - he doesn't tame Westbrook, but kinda...steals his Thunder a little bit.

I was 4 rebounds away from a tie. Just out of curiosity what would have been the tie breaker

Season Record

Goodluck to all finalist

That was a great match up Scooby, it was tied most of the time until you buried the dagger in the end. :thumbup:

yeah that day where you had the whole roster playing and i had like 3 i thought i was done but we actually took over from there

• 3 weeks later...

Well guys, it comes down to the final day. Scooby and I have gone back and forth over the last two weeks and down to the last day of the regular season.

It has been a hell of a season and I want to thank everyone for participating, even those who we haven't seen or heard from since the 1st month. Of course I'm sure I will be creating another Fantasy Basketball for next season, so be on the lookout for that towards the end of the summer.

Congrats to Scooby. The lead you picked up yesterday held up against my late push and huge games from two of my guys.

1st Place - ScoobyAli

2nd Place - Deuce7

3rd Place - (Tie) Warlord and Fatback

Who do you got in the NBA championships Scooby. Golden State is my pick to flop, then again they are my pick to win it all lol.

Tough call man the playoffs are always crazy... Golden State Vs Cleveland is an easy call though with sefalosha getting hurt being the top defensive player the hawks would need