NOMINATIONS: Best New Manager 2019

Monsieur.Camara

Damn, I can`t think of anyone that made an impact this year to be honest.

I mean, I fight a lot of the better newcomers at the top of ID orgs but haven`t lost to anyone new in ages. Doc Oc beat me fair and square a week or so ago but that is just his new account as Ninja was already a legend.

Anyways we have lots of time, Jungle started the nomination threads in December and voting only starts in January (in order to complete the year) so lots of time for new managers to still make an impact.

• Upvote 1

I almost think some of these guys that came in late in 2018 should be able to be nominated? I mean they had no chance last year since they literally just started at the game.

If we start bending the rules on this category where do we stop?

We’ve always respected the Jan 1st rule. I’d rather not give the award than start down the slippery slope of just letting things slide.

Lots of time still, he’ll I’ll do my homework instead of being lazy and nominate a few people before end of year.

Sean Dickson

Alex Maniatakos

Looking back the past 3 years nominations have been AFTER the nominations started for the year prior which would have been December 9th last year. I'd be happy with using this a cut off point if everyone else is.

It's nearly impossible to win this award if you start toward the end of the year. I would make the cutoff earlier say Nov 1 so both Sean & Alex can be included.

Looking back the past 3 years nominations have been AFTER the nominations started for the year prior which would have been December 9th last year. I'd be happy with using this a cut off point if everyone else is.

I`m good with that if everyone is, it will give more managers a chance to enter given we almost gave the award to humors.

• Upvote 1

Breaking News !

From Steven Seagal:

About the awards I noticed I was nominated and some one said I am humors? Well to clearly I am not humors and it hasn't been proven as the other guy says so I would gladly ask for me to be allowed in awards. Thanks in advance.

TJ can you pls post irrefutable proof of this multi conspiracy? Mike`s word will do too.

1ch2sr.jpg

• Upvote 1

I'm not gonna get into a back and forth and disrupt the thread. This is what humors does. He always tries to cause shit come awards time.

Tell him if he wants to talk about it he can PM me. Also tell him to log in using his own IP and not a proxy.

He fucked up, got caught and he knows it.

I believe in coincidence and understand anyone can use a VPN/proxy but sometimes a pattern will stand out.

Users on same forum IP

- MpJuice

- CaCold

- TheGuvnor

A different forum IP

- MpJuice

- VladTheImpaler

A different forum IP

- MpJuice

- TheGuvnor

- JJwayne

- STnext

- VladTheImpaler

A different forum IP

- MpJuice

- TheGuvnor

- Potatoe

A different forum IP

- MpJuice

- PurplaAki

All these users have one thing in common, I'll let you guess what it is.

And I'm not saying these names are showing up on these IP's alongside a bunch of others, most of the time these are the only ones showing up for an IP.

Why are you not showing all the names? Are you hiding something?

The IP used to post this has also been used by TheGuvnor and Knockout. Could it be you that is hiding something?

Why do you use one IP to log into your account (a known proxy and free at that), yet you have never posted in the forum from that IP.

Duphus is about to drop something.

WZNEHrP.jpg

• Upvote 2