It is a sad day for America

SteelPenn

Guest MpJuice

lmao -- dont even go with the 2nd admen rights over babies --- your not that stupid are you? lol -- the left just passed where you can kill your own kid up till having birth, lmao -- so was you so outspoken about clinton when he did same things? ------ we have laws obey the laws and enter the country legally, 1k's do every day why can't they do it also? ---- no other country in the world just accepts anyone and everyone with no questions asked by the 1k's and the ones that have regret it

your talking hypocrisy with left who kill babies up till they are born, clinton who screwed many interns and had to settle out of court with tax payers money --- hypocrisy and you bring up those comments -- lmao

Republicans support execution, so to say one values human life over the other is hypocritical regardless. (The abortion debate isn’t about saving the lives of unborn children, it’s about controlling the sexual behaviors of women. It’s an extension of the same problem they have with contraceptives.) How have no charges been filed against Trump? What the last 3-4 years have taught me is that yes, the seat of the presidency is above the law and apparently there are separate legal systems for the powerful, the politically connected and the rich, than for everyone else. Up until the last major election Trump had every single branch of the government, both chambers, appointed conservative judges to the SCOTUS, the heads of DOJ are appointed by him, and he fired those that caused him trouble like Comey. (Ironic, considering he arguably helped him get elected) There were no checks and balances. Republicans fell in line quickly once their constituency showed they wanted Trump when he won the primary election, any inherent values they used t have went out the window if they wanted to keep their jobs. Hitler type stuff. Not to say Trump is Hitler but it shows how quickly a system can fall under someone. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if Russia’s agenda wasn’t to just get Trump elected but to also get Republicans in control of every branch knowing what was at stake.

Republicans support execution, so to say one values human life over the other is hypocritical regardless. (The abortion debate isn’t about saving the lives of unborn children, it’s about controlling the sexual behaviors of women. It’s an extension of the same problem they have with contraceptives.) How have no charges been filed against Trump? What the last 3-4 years have taught me is that yes, the seat of the presidency is above the law and apparently there are separate legal systems for the powerful, the politically connected and the rich, than for everyone else. Up until the last major election Trump had every single branch of the government, both chambers, appointed conservative judges to the SCOTUS, the heads of DOJ are appointed by him, and he fired those that caused him trouble like Comey. (Ironic, considering he arguably helped him get elected) There were no checks and balances. Republicans fell in line quickly once their constituency showed they wanted Trump when he won the primary election, any inherent values they used t have went out the window if they wanted to keep their jobs. Hitler type stuff. Not to say Trump is Hitler but it shows how quickly a system can fall under someone. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if Russia’s agenda wasn’t to just get Trump elected but to also get Republicans in control of every branch knowing what was at stake.

yes president is above the law it seems -- as evidence has now come out that obummer ordered them to stand down on clinton charges -- so many that did way less than her are in prison but yet she lives free and rich -- as for taking over every branch of government that is the goal of both sides so dont cry about that crap -- dems want full control just like the right ------- lets see the media did everything they could to help clinton get elected, they gave her the questions that would be asked during debates -- they never asked her or went after her like they did trump -- the system can fall under anyone, be them from the right or left -- all the crying about how the right wants this or that is b/s cause left wants the same and try everything they can just like the right does so save that crap for something else too ------- same as dems falling in line with their leader at the time -- bernie got screwed and there was proof but then he still backed clinton -- same b/s as your crying about

you guys on left crying about trump and his hate talk / speech well take a look at yourselves in the mirror real good -- your hating on half of america cause they dont have the same views as you -- you talk of pure hatred towards him and his supporters claiming cant wait till they all die or whatever -- that is hate your spewing your no different

This lying conman is destroying our country and these blind fools are in the wrong.

this is a fucking joke. this country was going into a shit hole long ago. Trump has absolutely nothing to do with it.

lmao -- dont even go with the 2nd admen rights over babies --- your not that stupid are you? lol -- the left just passed where you can kill your own kid up till having birth, lmao -- so was you so outspoken about clinton when he did same things? ------ we have laws obey the laws and enter the country legally, 1k's do every day why can't they do it also? ---- no other country in the world just accepts anyone and everyone with no questions asked by the 1k's and the ones that have regret it

your talking hypocrisy with left who kill babies up till they are born, clinton who screwed many interns and had to settle out of court with tax payers money --- hypocrisy and you bring up those comments -- lmao

nonsense. that baby shit is nonsense. that's probably how the republicans will spin it.. but it's complete BS. The abortion policy was passed for medical purposes. If you're 7 months pregnant and you have a stillborn, you legally can't get an abortion. Now you can. Bravo.

also, anybody who would get an abortion that deep into pregnancy that wasn't medical purpose related, well they prolly weren't suited for a child anyway and the world is better off... now if we can only legally euthanize them too...

How have no charges been filed against Trump? What the last 3-4 years have taught me is that yes, the seat of the presidency is above the law and apparently there are separate legal systems for the powerful, the politically connected and the rich, than for everyone else.

You can say the same thing about Bush, Tony Blair, and everybody else who illegally invaded Iraq. JFK was having orgys in the white house. Don't even get started on the Clinton's... hell I'm sure even Obama got caught up some how... nothing has changed.

politics are the same, except now it's just a bunch of social media fueled BS since americans evolved into their social media profiles.

• Upvote 1

nonsense. that baby shit is nonsense. that's probably how the republicans will spin it.. but it's complete BS. The abortion policy was passed for medical purposes. If you're 7 months pregnant and you have a stillborn, you legally can't get an abortion. Now you can. Bravo.

also, anybody who would get an abortion that deep into pregnancy that wasn't medical purpose related, well they prolly weren't suited for a child anyway and the world is better off... now if we can only legally euthanize them too...

not saying it was written that way for that but it can happen now cause of it -- honestly on this matter i could care less, we need more abortions millions of them actually -- again i know what your saying but also the way it was and is written gives them the right now if they choose -------- i just think its pretty crazy to cry about kids and guns but yet dont give two cents about abortions of kids --- its the same thing killing them, just dont understand how you could care so much about one but not the other -- lmao

many laws are poorly written and can be used for instances where they shouldn't be or loop holes in them -- now i dont know all the abortion laws and crap I'm going by what a doctor friend of mine said, which he said it can be used that way being written the way it was and is

Guest MpJuice

yes president is above the law it seems -- as evidence has now come out that obummer ordered them to stand down on clinton charges -- so many that did way less than her are in prison but yet she lives free and rich -- as for taking over every branch of government that is the goal of both sides so dont cry about that crap -- dems want full control just like the right ------- lets see the media did everything they could to help clinton get elected, they gave her the questions that would be asked during debates -- they never asked her or went after her like they did trump -- the system can fall under anyone, be them from the right or left -- all the crying about how the right wants this or that is b/s cause left wants the same and try everything they can just like the right does so save that crap for something else too ------- same as dems falling in line with their leader at the time -- bernie got screwed and there was proof but then he still backed clinton -- same b/s as your crying about

you guys on left crying about trump and his hate talk / speech well take a look at yourselves in the mirror real good -- your hating on half of america cause they dont have the same views as you -- you talk of pure hatred towards him and his supporters claiming cant wait till they all die or whatever -- that is hate your spewing your no different

This is delusional on a lot of levels, and is trying to cram an insurgent dictatorship into a framework of ordinary politics - literally "normalization." There's no "presidency" here. Trump was never elected, and is not a POTUS. If Donald Trump is still in power in November of 2020, there's not going to be an election - there will just be a Kremlin kabuki reaffirming its control of this country's federal institutions. It won't matter how we campaign or how we vote. The Constitution has not been in operation for several years, and its vestiges will be even less in evidence if he is on the ballot in November of 2020. Anyone managing to overthrow this tyrant through a vote of the American people in 2020 is the least probable outcome, regardless of polls, regardless of actual votes, regardless of anything. If he is not impeached, there is no rule of law, which means there is nothing preventing Putin from simply rigging it again. The way Democratic leaders in DC are talking, they seem to think that he is going to be in power forever, and not only have reconciled themselves to that, but are gearing up for a merely symbolic opposition. I reject their surrender, but also reject the pretense that Trump will be removed from power by any ordinary, comfortable process suitable to the sensibilities of cocktail party politics.

Guest MpJuice

not saying it was written that way for that but it can happen now cause of it -- honestly on this matter i could care less, we need more abortions millions of them actually -- again i know what your saying but also the way it was and is written gives them the right now if they choose -------- i just think its pretty crazy to cry about kids and guns but yet dont give two cents about abortions of kids --- its the same thing killing them, just dont understand how you could care so much about one but not the other -- lmao

many laws are poorly written and can be used for instances where they shouldn't be or loop holes in them -- now i dont know all the abortion laws and crap I'm going by what a doctor friend of mine said, which he said it can be used that way being written the way it was and is

To be really fair, politicans should stay the fuck out of decisions that directly involve procedures related to a woman's (or anyone's) reproductive health. Requiring people to have health insurance is one thing, as that has a significant economic impact on the country. Cherry picking which types of medical procedure are acceptable, based on a minority religious group's perception of morality rather than medical research is a step too far. Even though this doesn't (yet) impact U.S. residents, it will be interesting to see if they try to take it there later on. I am betting they will.

This is delusional on a lot of levels, and is trying to cram an insurgent dictatorship into a framework of ordinary politics - literally "normalization." There's no "presidency" here. Trump was never elected, and is not a POTUS. If Donald Trump is still in power in November of 2020, there's not going to be an election - there will just be a Kremlin kabuki reaffirming its control of this country's federal institutions. It won't matter how we campaign or how we vote. The Constitution has not been in operation for several years, and its vestiges will be even less in evidence if he is on the ballot in November of 2020. Anyone managing to overthrow this tyrant through a vote of the American people in 2020 is the least probable outcome, regardless of polls, regardless of actual votes, regardless of anything. If he is not impeached, there is no rule of law, which means there is nothing preventing Putin from simply rigging it again. The way Democratic leaders in DC are talking, they seem to think that he is going to be in power forever, and not only have reconciled themselves to that, but are gearing up for a merely symbolic opposition. I reject their surrender, but also reject the pretense that Trump will be removed from power by any ordinary, comfortable process suitable to the sensibilities of cocktail party politics.

wow you call my post delusional on a lot of levels but yours isnt bat shit crazy -- lmao ---- STILL YOUR PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- i think you stuck your head wrapped in tin foil in the mircowave for too long

putin didnt rig shit -- that is the biggest crock of shit period -- the people voted plain and simple, Trump won Clinton didn't

To be really fair, politicans should stay the fuck out of decisions that directly involve procedures related to a woman's (or anyone's) reproductive health. Requiring people to have health insurance is one thing, as that has a significant economic impact on the country. Cherry picking which types of medical procedure are acceptable, based on a minority religious group's perception of morality rather than medical research is a step too far. Even though this doesn't (yet) impact U.S. residents, it will be interesting to see if they try to take it there later on. I am betting they will.

im with you somewhat on this but also it depends if my tax dollars are paying for it or not -- i dont want my tax dollars spent on women having abortions pay for it themselves -- same as trans and others wanting to join army and have tax dollars pay for their sex changes -- total bullshit -- not a single tax dollar should be spent for any shit like that -- it was your choice to have sex without protection its your choice to have a sex change -- my money shouldn't pay for it pay for it yourself period

Im Mexican and live in a community filled with mainly just Mexicans and I have never met and illegal that used any of the social programs you mentioned. Not saying it doesnt happens I just wonder how often it does.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/12/study-migrants-using-nearly-2x-the-welfare-of-native-born-americans/ --- let me guess though you wont like the source -- lol -- story is the same though

and just to note before im thrown in with Trump as being a racist -- lmao -- i have many friends that are here illegally from mexico but hey they know they are breaking the law and yes they are also taking advantage of social programs, they get food stamps, medicaid medical care, housing subsides -- honestly i dont know how they do but they do and they laugh at how easy it is -- sad part is long time ago when I had my wreck unable to work unable for any income i tried to get on couple programs to help like food stamps, housing and was denied -- but yet non of them even work or have ever worked in usa and get all the benefits

lmao

This guy could give rabid a run for his money in terms of rampant delusional ignorance. Welcome to the board mcjuice. Stay awhile, I'm enjoying your posts.

• Upvote 1

listening to the left cry about Trump maybe pardoning Manafort and how they can stop it --- lmao -- wasn't no crying happening when Bill Clinton pardoned his cocaine dealing brother to help him move all their cocaine across the us along with all the pardons in the whitewater case, lmao ----- pffffffft lmao ---- and talking about his big lie that mexico will pay for the wall, lmao how about obummers big lie you can keep your health insurance and your doctor -- remember that big lie ---- LMAO

clinton in his time pardoned 10 major cocaine dealers (one being his half brother) -- biggest cocaine dealer ever Bill Clinton

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the main problem with american politics (and probably everywhere else too) -- they become the elite and rich -- now how does over half of congress become multi millionaires on 174k yr average salary almost overnight?

http://i63.tinypic.com/1o4sva.jpg

And that's why you voted for the millionaire, who's father was a millionare, and has done nothing but give key functions to millionaires and his family? Sound logic lad
  • Upvote 2

Guest MpJuice

lmao

This guy could give rabid a run for his money in terms of rampant delusional ignorance. Welcome to the board mcjuice. Stay awhile, I'm enjoying your posts.

Where is this country headed? Even if our wildest dreams came true and next election cycle democrats won the vast majority of the government, it feels like that would just be a band aid on a festering wound. A significant percent of people support or are complacent about the current republican regime in Congress. Nearly half this country would not put up a big fight if the government decided to kill all immigrants. The party in power flat out denies climate change, which is just incorrect. The Republican Party is so disgustingly corrupt and transparent/ incompetent about hiding it, which sucks even worse because it reveals that half of this country does not give a shit that oil companies are funding the coming Omnicide. What’s the solution? I really don’t know. Education would certainly help. But half of this country seems to hate education, think it’s a liberal brainwashing institution. And considering that the average age of the government is probably around 55, it will be much too late before the newly educated generation got into power to stop the coming holocaust. More laws strengthening anti corruption policies? Besides the fact that the Republican regime would never pass those laws, it wouldn’t matter seeming as republicans are always willing to break the law to get ahead.

• Upvote 1

Where is this country headed? Even if our wildest dreams came true and next election cycle democrats won the vast majority of the government, it feels like that would just be a band aid on a festering wound. A significant percent of people support or are complacent about the current republican regime in Congress. Nearly half this country would not put up a big fight if the government decided to kill all immigrants. The party in power flat out denies climate change, which is just incorrect. The Republican Party is so disgustingly corrupt and transparent/ incompetent about hiding it, which sucks even worse because it reveals that half of this country does not give a shit that oil companies are funding the coming Omnicide. What’s the solution? I really don’t know. Education would certainly help. But half of this country seems to hate education, think it’s a liberal brainwashing institution. And considering that the average age of the government is probably around 55, it will be much too late before the newly educated generation got into power to stop the coming holocaust. More laws strengthening anti corruption policies? Besides the fact that the Republican regime would never pass those laws, it wouldn’t matter seeming as republicans are always willing to break the law to get ahead.

Country seems to be running just fine. Economy is much stronger then I expected. No new pointless wars, old ones are hopefully winding down. Democrats taking control is your wildest dream. If they did anything other than meaningless shit like bathroom laws I'd be surprised. I'm actually more and more convinced Trump is going to win reelection and possibly take back the house, if there turns out to be no collusion evidence (all indications at this point is that it was a red herring) it will probably be a certainty. There is no republican regime in congress, the dems have the house by a pretty wide margin and the reps have the senate. You not knowing that isnt really too shocking. Everything you bring up after that just seems like a descent into fear induced lala land.

If you think the democrats are any less corrupt then the republicans; you are likely very stupid

If you think the majority of this country would support genocide of immigrants; you are likely very stupid

If you think the human population is near imminent extinction due to climate change; you are likely very stupid

If you think young americans are so much more brilliant then previous generations; you are likely very stupid

You need to argue with rabid. Facts and realities mean as little to him as they do to you. You two turds can just argue based about how you feel. I know Id be insanely entertained.

• Upvote 1

And that's why you voted for the millionaire, who's father was a millionare, and has done nothing but give key functions to millionaires and his family? Sound logic lad

when did trump champion fixing income inequality as a goal of his? Either you are intentionally misconstruing the meme pbr posted or you didnt understand it.

• Upvote 1

Time for a mutha fuckin revolution or a purge. Time to take down these rich overpaid cowards. I bet they all scream like bitches.

I argue for term limits, the President only gets two but congress gets unlimited unless they get voted out, don't run or die. The issue with money is they continue to pay them even after they leave office.

• Upvote 1

Guest MpJuice

Country seems to be running just fine. Economy is much stronger then I expected. No new pointless wars, old ones are hopefully winding down. Democrats taking control is your wildest dream. If they did anything other than meaningless shit like bathroom laws I'd be surprised. I'm actually more and more convinced Trump is going to win reelection and possibly take back the house, if there turns out to be no collusion evidence (all indications at this point is that it was a red herring) it will probably be a certainty. There is no republican regime in congress, the dems have the house by a pretty wide margin and the reps have the senate. You not knowing that isnt really too shocking. Everything you bring up after that just seems like a descent into fear induced lala land.

If you think the democrats are any less corrupt then the republicans; you are likely very stupid

If you think the majority of this country would support genocide of immigrants; you are likely very stupid

If you think the human population is near imminent extinction due to climate change; you are likely very stupid

If you think young americans are so much more brilliant then previous generations; you are likely very stupid

You need to argue with rabid. Facts and realities mean as little to him as they do to you. You two turds can just argue based about how you feel. I know Id be insanely entertained.

The fact that the economy is just now showing signs that it could tank is a testament to the strength of the recovery that Barack Obama built after G. Dubya Shrub shit housed it 10 years ago. Clinton needed 8 years to fix the mess St. Ronny Raygun & Daddy Bush had made with their Tinkle Down economy. But Clinton left office with a budget Surplus. Dubya promptly took his eye off the ball, which allowed us to be attacked on 9/11, and the economy suffered. Shrub wasted $Trillions of Dollars on a war of conquest in Iraq, then his economic policies of deregulation paved the way for the 2008 financial collapse. It took Obama at least 6 years to fix most of W’s mess, and 8 years to get us growing again. But it’s only taken 2 years for Trump to put us on the brink of falling back in a recession with his staggering incompetence. Tariffs hurt consumers by reducing their ability to buy things from retailers. That reduces Demand, which hurts workers,manufacturers, traders, and the rest of the economy. His Trade War makes Trump’s tax cuts completely worthless.

• Upvote 1

The fact that the economy is just now showing signs that it could tank is a testament to the strength of the recovery that Barack Obama built after G. Dubya Shrub shit housed it 10 years ago. Clinton needed 8 years to fix the mess St. Ronny Raygun & Daddy Bush had made with their Tinkle Down economy. But Clinton left office with a budget Surplus. Dubya promptly took his eye off the ball, which allowed us to be attacked on 9/11, and the economy suffered. Shrub wasted $Trillions of Dollars on a war of conquest in Iraq, then his economic policies of deregulation paved the way for the 2008 financial collapse. It took Obama at least 6 years to fix most of W’s mess, and 8 years to get us growing again. But it’s only taken 2 years for Trump to put us on the brink of falling back in a recession with his staggering incompetence. Tariffs hurt consumers by reducing their ability to buy things from retailers. That reduces Demand, which hurts workers,manufacturers, traders, and the rest of the economy. His Trade War makes Trump’s tax cuts completely worthless.

lmao. When you reinvent history to fit your narrative. Rabid level unhinged.

guessing some will also not get this one and blame voters too

http://i67.tinypic.com/122oh9y.jpg

ding, ding, ding...

people act like Trump is Hitler or Putin. This dude has so little control outside of who works directly for him and gets resistance on every level. If he was such an authoritarian dictator than he would of built the damn wall already no questions asked and almost certainly tweeted about it every step and stone of the way.

I've been adamant for years that campaigning should be borderline fucking illegal. That money should be donated to communities or distributed amid the economy. Absolute garbage how the system works and how much money gets put towards "campaigns".

ding, ding, ding...

people act like Trump is Hitler or Putin. This dude has so little control outside of who works directly for him and gets resistance on every level. If he was such an authoritarian dictator than he would of built the damn wall already no questions asked and almost certainly tweeted about it every step and stone of the way.

I've been adamant for years that campaigning should be borderline fucking illegal. That money should be donated to communities or distributed amid the economy. Absolute garbage how the system works and how much money gets put towards "campaigns".

yea and now butto ocroock has entered the race -- he spent 80 million in losing effort in texas -- just imagine what soros will give him for a run at president

also everyone fails to forget or mention obummer supposedly knew russia was trying to influence the election way way ahead of time but choose to do nothing or say nothing? why you might ask? cause he thought they were helping clinton -- you also forget his words to putin's top guy while he was still in office when open mic caught him saying that he would be much more flexible and willing after he got reelected ----- guess you all forgot those words and actions by the so called great one -- lmao