Rate the last movie you saw ...

Hooking Up 7/10

It would of got an 8 or 8.5 even, but the scene where he smashed the girl in the exes house he should of went Kenny Powers style on her not that weak shit lol.

He should of also been cool with the blog. Lol that was a little bit of a bitch move. Up til the drama it was hilarious.

Anybody watching the witcher on netflix?

I don't think I'd like it but haven't seen it. Not a fan of the actress they got for Ciri, and Geralt's dark eye brows annoy the shit out of me lol. He looks to elf ish. Need to give him the white Geralt beard.

Totally agreed on Ciri, not my favorite. Agree with Barney too, fun watch but not top notch.

Latest Bad Boys 4/10

I think this is the worse of the franchise, i was a big fan when this came out. I spent most the time reading text messages on my phone. Not totally a lost cause but Martin Lawrence has seriously degraded as an actor. Put on weight, very predictable, not funny any more, very repetitive and has not progressed much.

Latest Bad Boys 4/10

I think this is the worse of the franchise, i was a big fan when this came out. I spent most the time reading text messages on my phone. Not totally a lost cause but Martin Lawrence has seriously degraded as an actor. Put on weight, very predictable, not funny any more, very repetitive and has not progressed much.

Agree Bad Boys was tacky.

The new Starwars Rise of Skywalker was trash too. Graphics are great, acting has some good stand outs, but the writers screwed the pooch because it was bad imo.

4/10

Agree Bad Boys was tacky.

The new Starwars Rise of Skywalker was trash too. Graphics are great, acting has some good stand outs, but the writers screwed the pooch because it was bad imo.

4/10

Yeah, the plot was atrocious. How they can spend some much on the effects and not spend 100$ on a proper script.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody watching the witcher on netflix?

I don't think I'd like it but haven't seen it. Not a fan of the actress they got for Ciri, and Geralt's dark eye brows annoy the shit out of me lol. He looks to elf ish. Need to give him the white Geralt beard.

watched 2 episodes but couldnt go any further. Just didnt hook me in

Get Hard

7/10

Racial jokes not as good as White Chicks and prison jokes not as good as other previous movies like Big Stan or Lingest Yard (Sandler rmk). But giod paced and overall nice late night comedy.

the boxer: 7/10

great movie with Daniel Day Lewis. Man I`m not too familiar w all that IRA shit but that must have been brutal. I think if I knew more about them times I would have appreciate dit more, excellent acting as always by one of the best actors of his generation. i hear he trained 3 years in boxing for this role, crazy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Noah - 7/10

Good in parts, strange in others, bit boring at the end. Fallen Angels becoming living-stone giants and rocket-propelled flare guns make me question the historical accuracy.

Ip Man 3 - 8/10

Didn't even know there was any Ip Man films let alone 3. Mike Tyson was in it speaking Mandarin WTF

Pee Mak - 8/10

Utterly bizarre Thai horror-comedy film, once i'd accepted just how stupid it was it was actually pretty funny

Boy Who Harnessed the Wind - 8/10

Based on true story, slow burner, feel good film - genius Malawian kid invents a windmill against the odds

Angela's Ashes - 9/10

Struggles of poverty in Ireland sometime last century, Robert Carlyle just plays alcoholics so naturally

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...