EFFA Presents: The Featherweight (145) Junior Grand Master of KT Tournament

JoeLang

Ok guys sorry about the delay!! But i am now in the process of handing out awards for the Junior Grand Master of KT!!!!

For those that missed it, here is the final bracket.

http://i.imgur.com/3ST0gAm.png?1

I still can't believe i had 32 people competing in this, and i actually had to have a few guys cover alternate spots who weren't needed as everyone stayed active (at least until elimination).

PRIZES!

What we are all waiting for. Now compared to other tournaments, this isn't a big prize pool. But I have had a lot of people offering donations as prizes. So keep your eyes peeled here as there is sure to be more added as the tournament grows.

1st Prize: 3 months VIP (Or free fighter slot) + $500k ($500k Thanks to Mr J)

2nd Prize: $250k (Thanks to Rocket Sausage)

3rd Prize: $100k

$50k for KO of the Tourney and $50k each to Fight of the Tourney (Thanks to Bjorn)

$50k to the fastest Head Kick (T)KO (Thanks to Goon)

$100k Fight Comeback of the Season (Judged and kindly donated by wolf)

-=-=-=-

All other donors have been messaged and should hand out the prizes in a quick manner, unlike me ;)

Thank you to everyone who made this a success and hopefully this will be the first of many to come!!

• Upvote 2

I hate to pick my own fighter but to me the final fight was the fight of the tournament. As for KO of the tounament I'll go with Murdock over Ximba. Wasn't many straight KO's

Aaight, Skull has spoken. If you didn't read it Bob and Joe, I gave Skull the permission to decide these two awards I would hand out due to lack of time. Nice choices and well deserved ones.

PRIZES!

What we are all waiting for. Now compared to other tournaments, this isn't a big prize pool. But I have had a lot of people offering donations as prizes. So keep your eyes peeled here as there is sure to be more added as the tournament grows.

1st Prize: 3 months VIP (Or free fighter slot) + $500k ($500k Thanks to Mr J)

2nd Prize: $250k (Thanks to Rocket Sausage)

3rd Prize: $100k

$50k for KO of the Tourney and $50k each to Fight of the Tourney (Thanks to Bjorn)

$50k to the fastest Head Kick (T)KO (Thanks to Goon)

$100k Fight Comeback of the Season (Judged and kindly donated by wolf)

All prizes have been paid out!!!!!

Thanks to all those who have participated and made this tournament a success!!

Thanks to madbob for hosting and taking the hype hit in this creation tournament!

Thanks to all who donated and handed out the prizes!!

Once again congrats to the winners and hopefully i can build on this and make Junior Grand Master of KT II a success! When will it happen? Well i'll see after the holiday season and hopefully start a thread to see how much interest i have.

See you all soon!

• Upvote 2

I think we're still waiting for Fight of the tourney to be paid but everything else has been sorted thank you, great custom trophy!

Sorry my guy didn't have the hiddens to make him worthwhile keeping for the long run but hopefully I'll be luckier next time.

Congrats on a well run tournament.

I think we're still waiting for Fight of the tourney to be paid but everything else has been sorted thank you, great custom trophy!

Sorry my guy didn't have the hiddens to make him worthwhile keeping for the long run but hopefully I'll be luckier next time.

Well i asked you all, so i know your guy was getting dropped :) made the blow softer for me seeing him on the FA list :D

My bad. There has been a miscommunication about that so hopefully that will get sorted soon!

Im on my phone so cant edit the post. Sorry about that!

Ook guys!!!! Late update but after a miscommunication on my end, all paymnts have been paid and delivered to their rightful people and i gotta say this was a success!!!

My first tournament so there were a few teething problems but when the dust settles i am going to prepare for the second Junior Grand Master of KT.

Let's rebuild KT one division at a time!!!

• Upvote 3

Ook guys!!!! Late update but after a miscommunication on my end, all paymnts have been paid and delivered to their rightful people and i gotta say this was a success!!!

My first tournament so there were a few teething problems but when the dust settles i am going to prepare for the second Junior Grand Master of KT.

Let's rebuild KT one division at a time!!!

Sorry I meant to post but you beat me to it. Not your fault about payments so please don't feel bad. As for teething problems, I can't remember any.

Awesome tournament and I'm glad to hear you're making plans for Jr Grand Master of KT 2 :)