Mike's report

Devin07

So a casual player shows up and decides to use the forum and increase his gaming experience and this is how "WE WUZ KOOL GANGSTA AND SHIET" experienced guys receive them. Noice.
No wonder why the game is dying, you guys sucks Camara's balls

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So a casual player shows up and decides to use the forum and increase his gaming experience and this is how "WE WUZ KOOL GANGSTA AND SHIET" experienced guys receive them. Noice.

I take offense to being used in the same sentence as chodemara!!

And I'm pretty sure everyone is just busting his balls. But if he's going to do a podcast, he should do a podcast(or reviews or whatever it is he plans on doing). Writing a paragraph about the results of an event isn't interesting for anyone to read(imo).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

For real. The "elite" players in this game are absolute cocksuckers to we plebians. Now I'm a thick skinned motherfucker, so whatever, but I guarantee they chase off players

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Yeah I am totally just being a dick...

But I was also being truthful... His review is more in depth than the non existent ones we have now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The way I see it forums are fair game. Don't post outside of your fight organization unless your ready for some....let's call it..... feedback! Not trying to be a dick just gave some advice is all! Good luck! I just became a writer last month so if your interested you'll definitely land with an organization.

• Upvote 1

For real. The "elite" players in this game are absolute cocksuckers to we plebians. Now I'm a thick skinned motherfucker, so whatever, but I guarantee they chase off players

Yes ''imcool'' definitely is a dick ... He s donated millions to newbies in order to help them start and countless hours of explaining the basics when it comes to sliders etc. I am pretty sure he chases people away....What a prick right ? Hell i can think of like 5 or 6 people who wouldnt be playing the game if it wasnt for people like Alex K.

Now lets get serious ...He is just joking ffs. Why is everyone triggered so easily ?

PS: @Devin : If you re looking for help or employment , feel free to contact me mate.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Giving people money does not mean you can treat them like shit. You dont buy affection, thats not how human interactions works. Its toxic, its not healthy for the game acticity and we seriously should address it.the forum should not be a tool for easy bullying because you are a failure IRL. It should be a safer, friendly space for newcomers. Thats what makes the game pop grows.

Nice try to cover for your abusive friends, but maybe next time just be better, ok?

Yes ''imcool'' definitely is a dick ... He s donated millions to newbies in order to help them start and countless hours of explaining the basics when it comes to sliders etc. I am pretty sure he chases people away....What a prick right ? Hell i can think of like 5 or 6 people who wouldnt be playing the game if it wasnt for people like Alex K.

Now lets get serious ...He is just joking ffs. Why is everyone triggered so easily ?

PS: @Devin : If you re looking for help or employment , feel free to contact me mate.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Giving people money does not mean you can treat them like shit. You dont buy affection, thats not how human interactions works. Its toxic, its not healthy for the game acticity and we seriously should address it.the forum should not be a tool for easy bullying because you are a failure IRL. It should be a safer, friendly space for newcomers. Thats what makes the game pop grows.

Nice try to cover for your abusive friends, but maybe next time just be better, ok?

Settle down bud. You're clearly blowing a joke out of proportion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Holy shit, are people really getting upset because you've come to an internet forum...and then you're getting your little grape-nut feelings hurt? On an internet forum. Where you should never be in the first place if you've got thin skin. Like, don't even look in the friggin' window if you've got no idea what the environment is like, haha. Gotta let it roll off...stop being such drama llamas over "omg, you've hurt a feeling, you people are such monsters, ayyyeeeee!". LMFAO. :rolling:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A bit odd when someone gets upset that someone else called a bird - a bird, or a cat - a cat, or, in this case, a turd - a turd.

It's the world we live in now. You point out that someone weighs 300 pounds and your fat shaming... You point out someone's review needs a lot of work and your... Review shaming?

Let's hand out participation medals.

• Upvote 2

A bit odd when someone gets upset that someone else called a bird - a bird, or a cat - a cat, or, in this case, a turd - a turd.

Speaking of turds, I did not know how bad the homeless situation was in your city until Humors posted your pictures.

It`s crazy they just squat and shit all over the place, a real eye opener.

For what it`s worth he should not have gone so far as to post your pictures. I believe there is a not so fine line between us trolling each other here and directly financially shaming someone :( You have every right to be extremely angry but you are directing your anger at new members and not your political leaders.

If you want we can talk about it, perhaps you can trade slider/training knowledge for actual financial / career advise?

Screen-Shot-2018-06-15-at-3.31.33-AM.png

• Downvote 6