Stu_Pidasol

Will Bunting eat the donut or will Kable keep it to himself  

11 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is...........

• Bunting via KO
    • Bunting via Decision
    • Kable via KO
    • Kable via Decision

In the last month you have seen him in "Super Heavyweight to test his chin" he came, he saw and he destroyed Harold Howard.

You've seen him in "Fighting for the last twinkie" where he bleed Declan Sweeney like a stuck pig on his way to munching down the Syn Twinkie that was on offer.

And now the man mountain is set to enter the CCF cage once again on the 17/11/13 to "Fight for the Donut"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w10.jpg VS http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11b3.jpg

p4p 37 John Bunting (18-2 with 14 via KO) p4p 17 Neo Kable (18-0 with 18 via KO)

Bunting has been searching for this fight for quite some time and finally he has got his man. We first heard rumours of this possile superfight between these two in TWW News Part 3 back on Oct 12. Two stars of the fight game, two fighters looking to show the figt world who really is the top dog of the SHW division.

Bunting's form of late has been devstating but it pales into insignificance against the record of Kable who is undefeated in 18 fights including 6 of which have been in the highly talented cage of Evo. Only 3 times in his entire career has Kable let his opponent make it past the first round. His power is arguably the greatest in the fight game at the moment.

A while Kable has his power to rely on Bunting in his 20 fight career has never had a fighter that has rocked or knocked him down - his chin has stood up against every heavy hitter that has been thrown against him.. Once again he will be relying on his chin to weather the Kable storm...

Fight fans have seen for quite some time now have seen Stu Pidasol's utter distain for anything Convicted related which has added some extra spice to this match up if it actually needed it. We've seen plenty of managers and fighters hide from challenges but over the coming weeks we see Stu tackle Convicted and their fighters head on.

Spead over 1 week we have the curtain raiser in a couple of days when Oath takes on Marciano in what is up there with the greatest grudge fights the fight game has seen. Then we have the intemission when the 7-2 Karvinoff from the Templeton camp who after going 3-0 with Syn has strangely left the premier org and come back to UPG Vegas to tackle Stu's "Bad" Boy Bubby (20-7-1) and then the the close with this mouth watering fight..

Has Stu poked a sleeping tiger, or is Stu the tiger stalking down his hapless prey... All will be revealed in little over a week...

Stay tuned fght fans there is definitely more to come.........

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I'll also bet another 100K that Bunting clings on to counter/takedown for dear life lol.. I didn't realize that Stu's only top fighters were counter/takedown machines. Similar to that Lee Perry flow so I shouldn't be surprised.

I am trying to work out the MIND BLOWING part where the mighty Chris Karter is suddenly against a winning strategy which uses a known winning style that favours his fighters...

• Upvote 4

I am trying to work out the MIND BLOWING part where the mighty Chris Karter is suddenly against a winning strategy which uses a known winning style that favours his fighters...

Against it? Not at all. Just pointing out the obvious, and the obvious indicates that Bunting will cling to CTD. No harm, no foul. He won't dare stand and trade with the mighty genetically enhanced and superior Neo Kable, just like Oath won't dare stand and trade with the legend Don Marciano.

• Downvote 3

The beauty of having fighters that aren't 1 dimensional - it gives you multiple ways of beating someone... My options are open to me - yours well we saw how the tactics against Samba worked for you ;)

Haha It'll work a lot better against an obese lard-ass with a vulnerable chin. Marciano's plan for Samba was to win by submission, but Samba's inability to take the fight to the mat was comically surprising, and thwarted Marciano's grand scheme of things.