How active is the game these days?

silvec88

Was just looking for honest opinions. Was thinking about starting up again and just messing around but was unsure how active the game was. Also, I pretty much vanished and all my in game cash was in my fighters so if the game is not very active it doesnt seem worth it to get back into it if I will struggle to make cash and wont be able to afford private training. Id love to hear honest opinions.

IMO getting good contracts nowadays is way easier than back in 2012.

Back in the days, getting a 1000-1000-1000 contract was good, now its kinda trash. You can easilly get a 2000 across contract if you search in the forum.
I had a GREAT time fighting at Madness and CACC grappling. They are solid and you can get yourself a start.
Also, there is the Island. You dont *NEED* to bank private training for all your fighters. Create 1-2 projects in mainland and the rest at the Island. You can even train your projects at my gym, for free. I have spot for 2 guys, if you dont headbutt my 1v1s

Is there in game money to be made? I dont have a lot of time for write ups or graphics? Are there other ways to make decent enough money to afford private training for a full stable of fighters?

• Upvote 1

I have this come back starter pack policy. If you come back to the game just pm me in game and I send you a few Gs

I was curious too. Was doing review and preview work back in the day but now I have zero cash and am wondering if its worth putting effort getting some money back.

Create 1-2 projects in mainland and the rest at the Island. You can even train your projects at my gym, for free. I have spot for 2 guys, if you dont headbutt my 1v1s

Can I take you up on that? Just made a new account and haven't played in ages looking to drop back in.

Mike hasn’t abandoned us yet.

Quite literally what he did lmao. He was around and vocal when he was working on the code update a few weeks ago. And now(once the site more or less functions enough to keep things chugging along) he rode off into the sunset, leaving a bunch of bugs.

Did you enjoy your promised free VIP as compensation for the inconvenience Bwang? I did!!! =D

• Upvote 1

oh shit booking fights is a shitshow right meow

lots of fighters are not showing in the drop down menu, Mike wants us to fix this case-by-case :(

At the risk oh Hell freezing over I`m gonna agree w Stepdads and Mike needs to absolutely pause the game in order to fix all bugs. Game is bugged out big time right now :(

Problem is he might not have the knowledge to fix all issues, last time he was asking his clients to help him with the "complicated" computer stuff lol

It`s like a fucking Bizarro World where a plumber tries to run a business that requires computer skills.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

oh shit booking fights is a shitshow right meow

lots of fighters are not showing in the drop down menu, Mike wants us to fix this case-by-case :(

At the risk oh Hell freezing over I`m gonna agree w Stepdads and Mike needs to absolutely pause the game in order to fix all bugs. Game is bugged out big time right now :(

Problem is he might not have the knowledge to fix all issues, last time he was asking his clients to help him with the "complicated" computer stuff lol

It`s like a fucking Bizarro World where a plumber tries to run a business that requires computer skills.

Hell did freeze over; I upvoted your post.

• Upvote 2

IMO getting good contracts nowadays is way easier than back in 2012.

Back in the days, getting a 1000-1000-1000 contract was good, now its kinda trash. You can easilly get a 2000 across contract if you search in the forum.

Yep, inflation is way higher these days as well.