Pride Memorial? King of the Mountain Tourney

bestever

Thanks everyone! Great tournament Jordan and I hope to see more of these from not only Inferno but other orgs. It was great to go up against some of the best managers in the game, this time my boy came out on top. He wanted to send along a message to the world: "You come at the king, you best not miss!"

• Upvote 3

As a sponsor of this magnificent tournament, Dark Knight Nutrition pledged 50 supplements of their choosing to the winner and 25 to the runner up. We want to congratulate both Action and Camara for making it to the end. If both of you gentleman would send me a PM with what supplement s you want we can get those shipped put ASAP. Once again congratulations and remember everyone, Dark Knight not only brings you the highest quality supplements but supports this community and this game!

• Upvote 3

Ma Balls Is Hot will be sending out the following

100 Baddest MF'er shirts and 100 various shorts to the winners manager and 50 Baddest MF'er shirts and 50 various shorts to the runner ups manager (note: drop me a line of you want something else or are specific with what shorts you want)

Great stuff guys!

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone! Great tournament Jordan and I hope to see more of these from not only Inferno but other orgs. It was great to go up against some of the best managers in the game, this time my boy came out on top. He wanted to send along a message to the world: "You come at the king, you best not miss!"

Congrats Action !

Highly risk high reward paid off :)

Very nice tourney Jordan !

• Upvote 4