Super Fight League

Mentor

I had a look and this has to be the worse run we (GAMMA) has ever had. I calculated that we lost 7 out of 8 last fights, our all time record is 163-94-4.

Also i want to remind everyone that the league ends on December 31st and season #2 begins, it seems that it is between Syn and CEC, but technically speaking, we are only half way though the season.

I had a look and this has to be the worse run we (GAMMA) has ever had. I calculated that we lost 7 out of 8 last fights, our all time record is 163-94-4.

Also i want to remind everyone that the league ends on December 31st and season #2 begins, it seems that it is between Syn and CEC, but technically speaking, we are only half way though the season.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15022514001714.jpg

BREAKING NEWS !!

#1 P4P Kingpin Ibrahim "Dishonest as Fuck" Camara SHOCKED the Tycoon Wurld once again as the BBC of London revealed a private correspondance between himself and notorious Tycoon Billionaire Chuck W69 !

WARNING:

The following message might cause palpitations and sand in vagina, proceed at your own risk:

About Chris Steve

I`m very close to completing his training. I would love to sign him to represent CEC on a 4-fight contract for the Super Fight League so we can clinch the Year. He basically would mop the floor with the SYN 170 division starting with his victim Papadopoulos and finally fighting an aging Diggs (WARNING: Karter rant incoming !) and Paul Warror is basically fucked because the day I lose to Whymer is the day I turn 100% gay like Alex so that`s never gonna happen. Can we pls pls wire the MILLIONS you offered as SIGNUP to my manager`s account (upon signing of course)? Merci beaucoup.

Luv

Ibby

SO THERE U HAVE IT FOLKS ! LOOKS LIKE THE MOST NOTORIOUS FIGHTER IN THE TYCOON UNIVERSE IS ABOUT TO SIGN A DEAL WITH CEC ! STEVE BROKE ALL RECORDS RECENTLY BY SIGNING A RIDICULOUS UNDISCLOSED DEAL TO ALL ELITE MMA BUT AFTER 1 FIGHT THE ORG DIED ! WILL CEC FOLD AFTER 1 CHRIS STEVE MEGA-EVENT! THIS MAN FILLS UP 93K ARENAS !!

STAY TUNED !

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15022514001714.jpg

BREAKING NEWS !!

#1 P4P Kingpin Ibrahim "Dishonest as Fuck" Camara SHOCKED the Tycoon Wurld once again as the BBC of London revealed a private correspondance between himself and notorious Tycoon Billionaire Chuck W69 !

WARNING:

The following message might cause palpitations and sand in vagina, proceed at your own risk:

About Chris Steve

I`m very close to completing his training. I would love to sign him to represent CEC on a 4-fight contract for the Super Fight League so we can clinch the Year. He basically would mop the floor with the SYN 170 division starting with his victim Papadopoulos and finally fighting an aging Diggs (WARNING: Karter rant incoming !) and Paul Warror is basically fucked because the day I lose to Whymer is the day I turn 100% gay like Alex so that`s never gonna happen. Can we pls pls wire the MILLIONS you offered as SIGNUP to my manager`s account (upon signing of course)? Merci beaucoup.

Luv

Ibby

SO THERE U HAVE IT FOLKS ! LOOKS LIKE THE MOST NOTORIOUS FIGHTER IN THE TYCOON UNIVERSE IS ABOUT TO SIGN A DEAL WITH CEC ! STEVE BROKE ALL RECORDS RECENTLY BY SIGNING A RIDICULOUS UNDISCLOSED DEAL TO ALL ELITE MMA BUT AFTER 1 FIGHT THE ORG DIED ! WILL CEC FOLD AFTER 1 CHRIS STEVE MEGA-EVENT! THIS MAN FILLS UP 93K ARENAS !!

STAY TUNED !

This deal is now complete and Chris Steve will be representing CEC on Season 1 :)

Note: You need to have at least 1 fight in the parent org to be considered a fighter of that org, this is to stop some people from "loaning" fighters for super fights.

Chris Steve fought in CEC in the $10 million invitational. While this was a one off fight as he lost in the opening round, he technically does have 1 fight in his now parent org. I guess just to clarify on the rules, would this not count?

Chris Steve fought in CEC in the $10 million invitational. While this was a one off fight as he lost in the opening round, he technically does have 1 fight in his now parent org. I guess just to clarify on the rules, would this not count?

well no, he was there for the tourney. I have several fighters who come over for super fights, those do not count as them being our fighters.

• Upvote 1

He was effectively on loan from EMPIRE(310k) at the time.

At the time Steve was my active fighter with 1 fight left on contract and released for a tag team tournament that flopped because Grumpy went full Grumps right before the starting line, he went to the CEC invitational instead. It was right after that Alex and Camara shit in each others cornflakes and that resulted in him becoming a free agent, we eventually traded that last fight for my alliance mates fighter.

• Upvote 1

He was effectively on loan from EMPIRE(310k) at the time.

At the time Steve was my active fighter with 1 fight left on contract and released for a tag team tournament that flopped because Grumpy went full Grumps right before the starting line, he went to the CEC invitational instead. It was right after that Alex and Camara shit in each others cornflakes and that resulted in him becoming a free agent, we eventually traded that last fight for my alliance mates fighter.

If this doesn`t spell Manager of the Year 2019 I don`t know what does.

Like cereusly

If this doesn`t spell Manager of the Year 2019 I don`t know what does.

Like cereusly

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=64459&p=896503

Shitty situation be shitty but it's no secret of mine, you didn't even try to clear anything up here. Instead I just had to deal with you and Alex dragging me down to your shitshow on that one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Shitty situation be shitty but it's no secret of mine, you didn't even try to clear anything up here.

Nothing to clear, this thread is about The Super Fight League, try to keep up Fausto. You wanted 93k stadiums and Alex wanted to avoid Chris Steve, hahaha look I found a picture of you both (you deserve each other by the way):

Twardowski_z_diablem.jpg

On topic: Chucky and I had already anticipated Mentor enforcing this rule and all parties will comply :)

And to celebrate "The Revenant" coming to CEC WE HAVE BOOKED NOT ONE, NOT TWO BUT ALL THREE 93k STADIUMS , THANK YOU MIKE, MAGA !

Chris Steve was given his choice of opponent, weight class and 93k stadium. Tokyo it is and Stepdads on the menu of course :)

After his fight with The Hangman we will focus the rest of his RECORD BREAKING contract to eviscerating SYN and winning Season 1 for CEC.

Stay tuned !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'll play along, he doesn't even favor my org. His best guy fights for Pulse and it's likely because it's not an alliance org.

The list of how many fighters Alex has in top level orgs:
a.k.a. "tonights ego boost, thanks Camara, you did this."
Pulse = 3
EMP = 2
Syc = 2
GAMMA = 1
Pride = 1

For a quick reference I also have the undisputed king of MMAT, the great Camara himself.
CEC = 1

Honestly, of all places you could have picked, you really could have gone less out of your way to avoid Alex. He's probably not even in Steve's weight class in most of these cases.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

We have been running the Super fight league for a few months now and it is better than i expected for the following reasons:

#1 It is REALLY low maintenance, in fact, you do not need any effort to keep this running. All we need to do is post the fight here and update the league results. I mean how easy is that?

#2 This inspires the top orgs to collaborate more and setup the big fights. We have had more big fights in the past 4 months than ever before.

#3 Unlike the Olympics or any tourney, this is way easier to organize and come to terms with. I did not mind the Olympics, it was more entertaining for the actual fighters / managers, but man it was a pain in the butt hole to run.

• Upvote 7

I still think we need to somehow integrate manager ratings here as well, maybe we can simply add a table with all the top managers who were involved in high level fights during the course of the year? It would be interesting to see which managers were involved in the big fights, it will also be an indicator for the manager of the year. I think i will start doing that from season 2.

• Upvote 2

I still think we need to somehow integrate manager ratings here as well, maybe we can simply add a table with all the top managers who were involved in high level fights during the course of the year? It would be interesting to see which managers were involved in the big fights, it will also be an indicator for the manager of the year. I think i will start doing that from season 2.

That`s an amazing idea for next season.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1