UFC 3 Beta out today!

mmagladiators

That doesn't sound promising. I'm going to try and check it out later.

I should've pointed out that it's my opinion from watching other people play, I haven't played the game myself, maybe it's better. But from a viewing standpoint it's the same.

I should've pointed out that it's my opinion from watching other people play, I haven't played the game myself, maybe it's better. But from a viewing standpoint it's the same.

i played it, for a few hours.. learned the controls and I can honestly say this game is better! it feels a lot better and the fightres feel more realistic.. the striking is more entertaining and more offensive based..so you cant parry spam and the best defense is head movement and going on the attach. however the rest of the game Clinch+Ground game is still the same..

i played it, for a few hours.. learned the controls and I can honestly say this game is better! it feels a lot better and the fightres feel more realistic.. the striking is more entertaining and more offensive based..so you cant parry spam and the best defense is head movement and going on the attach. however the rest of the game Clinch+Ground game is still the same..

That's disappointing; I mean great about the striking, but the grappling and the ground on 2 was very mechanical and not very realistic. Hope they patch it with an update when the real game comes out