14 replies to this topic

#1 Wally

Wally

White Belt

• Manager
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:41 PM

Xiang%20Wang.jpgBarry-Popov.jpgLe%20Monstre.jpg

I'm sad that they were rejected, took me ages to create.  I must admit, I'm finding it hard to work with the 2006 look of the fighter pictures. I guess I'll have to get used to it. Anyway, at least some other eyeballs have seen these :)

#2 skull

skull

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,107 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:00 PM

The first two are horrendous, but with a lil work the third one could be usable

#3 Bwang

Bwang

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,431 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:23 PM

They're good designs! But Mike likes them a little closer to the originals. I know there's many weird and wonderful avatars in use but these are a bit too far out. Good work though.

#4 Rocket

Rocket

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:50 PM

ive seen worse, keep trying and you will get better

Posted Image

#5 KingEpicity

KingEpicity

Pope of Hype

• Manager
  • 2,879 posts
  • Interests:MMA, NFL, Anime, Feeding the Dark Passenger.

I am the Pope of Hype. Hype's voice on Earth. I am here to preach the hype.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:14 PM

He does bring up a good point though. The Tycoon avatars should really be redone sooner or later. Also would it really be that difficult to install a program to create your own fighter avatars rather than custom ones? I know creating a new program would but there are quite a few already out there, just a random thought.

ezgif_com_resize_2.gif

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. 

• Guests

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:07 AM

Did you 3D design those avatars from the scratch or something? :o What program you used?

Tbh, Im not a huge fan of the style or the look lol but if you made them from the scratch I take my hat off. Most if not all avatar "designers" here just carve out the eyes from the original mmatycoon avatar and slap those eyes on to Brock Lesnar's face and add some kind of non-MMA-or-fighting-related flaming spider .gif to the background. :dancing:

• Guests

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:10 AM

Flaming Spiders are awesome

#8 Wally

Wally

White Belt

• Manager
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 09:20 AM

I used Poser Pro to create them from scratch, its a shame because because they are actual 3d characters now that I can put in any silly position I want - would have been great for posters and stuff.

I tried adding a mmatycoon face... and it was also rejected because "what is that a pumpkin?" said mike lol

Xiang-Wang-2.gif

so, back to the drawing board, and I think, maybe, I finally get the idea. I've submitted the following and we'll see if they will get accepted

Xiang-Wang-3.gifGary-Wilmot.gifLe-Monstre.gif

#9 Bwang

Bwang

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 6,431 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 11:09 AM

Those three are great. Sure they'll be accepted.

Edit: New master avatar maker in the house!

#10 GiankaBonghi

GiankaBonghi

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:03 PM

Xiang%20Wang.jpgBarry-Popov.jpgLe%20Monstre.jpg

I'm sad that they were rejected, took me ages to create.  I must admit, I'm finding it hard to work with the 2006 look of the fighter pictures. I guess I'll have to get used to it. Anyway, at least some other eyeballs have seen these :)

The second one is a masterpiece, too bad they cant be accepted.

#11 KingEpicity

KingEpicity

Pope of Hype

• Manager
  • 2,879 posts
  • Interests:MMA, NFL, Anime, Feeding the Dark Passenger.

I am the Pope of Hype. Hype's voice on Earth. I am here to preach the hype.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:02 PM

I used Poser Pro to create them from scratch, its a shame because because they are actual 3d characters now that I can put in any silly position I want - would have been great for posters and stuff.

I tried adding a mmatycoon face... and it was also rejected because "what is that a pumpkin?" said mike lol

Xiang-Wang-2.gif

so, back to the drawing board, and I think, maybe, I finally get the idea. I've submitted the following and we'll see if they will get accepted

Be prepared, middle one is good but probably won't be accepted as he is old.

Also flaming spiders for the win, just saying.

ezgif_com_resize_2.gif

You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. 

• Guests

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:08 PM

Xiang-Wang-2.gif

You got skills for sure man. When you start getting them down and they start getting accepted i'll be in line to buy a couple from you.

#13 crazybronco

crazybronco

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 799 posts
  • Interests:DENVER BRONCOS FOOTBALL!!! ,metal music. mma. redneck fun (fishing, hunting, muddin).
  • Manager Profile

Posted 08 July 2016 - 11:42 PM

if you start doing requests pm me. or if you want to sell the avatar with the dog.

#14 clydebankblitz

clydebankblitz

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 01:03 AM

Did you 3D design those avatars from the scratch or something? :o What program you used?

Tbh, Im not a huge fan of the style or the look lol but if you made them from the scratch I take my hat off. Most if not all avatar "designers" here just carve out the eyes from the original mmatycoon avatar and slap those eyes on to Brock Lesnar's face and add some kind of non-MMA-or-fighting-related flaming spider .gif to the background. :dancing:

That's bullshi...

Spoiler

Nevermind.

1428187949Logonew2.gif

MMA Tycoon's best age restricted organisation.

257k ID Restriction

25 Years Old and Above

#15 xanax

xanax

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 02:41 AM

Those 3 newest ones you made are top notch around here. Great job you will be rich in no time!

fuck-you-o.gif

You got that medicine I need

Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users