Dissolution Fighting Championships - Official Smack Talk Thread

kenlow73

I got a message that the new 265 Champ wants a superfight with Beefrock.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14223273079421.jpg

"Ice Cube" O Shea Jackson

1-1-0

I just signed with Dissolution, and don't get this all twisted

When I step into the cage, your face is gonna get fisted

You can't handle my intensity, and you can't handle my power

And when I bring home the gold, it's gonna be my finest hour

I'm looking at the champion Vasquez, the fight will be for the fans

But unfortunately for him, all he has been fighting is cans

I can finish you when I want, it doesn't matter how

Because your time is over bitch, and it's my time now

O Shea Jackson recently signed his first professional competitive MMA contract with Dissolution, and is looking to claim the gold as soon as he can. With a plethora of training behind him, he is confident in fighting anyone in the division, and looks forward competing in the org.

• Upvote 1

I don't know O Shea, he's not accepting the contract. I think he's ducking you.

Behind the scene politics are threatening the current state of the DFC Light Heavyweight Championship. Current Champion Alejandro Vasquez's contract ran out after his last fight. He then rejected a new contract, stating that other fight organizations have offered him more money and that DFC would have to match them in order for him to sign. DFC can't afford those kind of deals at the moment. A challenger for the title stepped up (see above) and Vasquez was offered a high price one fight contract, to have him defend the title before he leaves. His manager questioned the one fight deal and at this time Vasquez has neither accepted or denied the contract. The clock is running out and The Champion may have to be stripped.

Well, I offered him 10k/7k/5k, I think and he told me other people want to give him more, the highest being 15k/15k/15k, I could do the signing bonus at that but I don't see spending 75k on base pay and another 75k if he won all five fights. I just sent him a new 5 fight contract with a lower base pay and win bonus but a higher signing bonus.

Well, I offered him 10k/7k/5k, I think and he told me other people want to give him more, the highest being 15k/15k/15k, I could do the signing bonus at that but I don't see spending 75k on base pay and another 75k if he won all five fights.

Although you would lose some hype for stripping your champ. May be the best thing to do as I don't believe he is worth anything near that sort of pay imo

• Upvote 1

1-1-0

Tell that paper champ to bring his bitch boy ass back to Dissolution for one fight. Hell, if he even manages to beat me, I'll throw 100k into his own bank account. He's running scared the moment he sees some good competition on the horizon. Hell, the money is there bitch, now stop hiding behind the cash of other orgs and get ready for an ass whoopin

• Upvote 1

I think this is over. I have sent the manager messages, I sent him a new contract offer, I sent him O Shea's last message and he refuses to reply to my messages or accept or deny the contrac, despite logging in to his account. I'm going to have to strip him.

• Upvote 1

I think this is over. I have sent the manager messages, I sent him a new contract offer, I sent him O Shea's last message and he refuses to reply to my messages or accept or deny the contrac, despite logging in to his account. I'm going to have to strip him.

1-1-0

Bitch boy fears the competition. Let him go and either crush cans somewhere else or be crushed.

I'll be happy to take on anybody in this division. Dragan Draksic is the only active guy I see without a fight, so I will be happy to take him on and make him my first victory in Dissolution.

In just a week DFC will hold it's twentieth event titled DFC Fight Night Platinum. In the Main Event, Jeff Gower defends his Featherweight Championship against Stefan Katzin. In the first Co-main event, newly crowned Heavyweight Champion Cearul Ysengrin gets the super fight he asked for and is taking on Super Heavyweight Champion Lump Beefrock. Alejandro Vasquez has been stripped of the Light Heavyweight Championship. Therefore the second Co-main event pits Hakeen Alvarez vs Archie Moore for the vacated championship.

• Upvote 1

Hakeem Alvarez "As much as I want to rip apart my opponent and claim I deserve a rematch I don't and I know it. That was a terrible performance on my part, I have no one but myself to blame, it was bad game planning on my part. Who is next?"

I just sent some messages out, looking to see if some people want to do a quick fight a week or two after just having fight. Got some guys that are MIA and have two slots on the next two cards that I still need to fill.

• Upvote 1

All my guys are ready to go. The FW champ accepts all challenges (unlike rojas) and just needs 10 days for an injury to clear up

blind mouse vs mister lover sounds good. His fast KO power wont save him. Ill show the striker what mma is. After he gets toyed with the champion will have nowhere to hide

2-1-0

We caught up with "Ice Cube" O Shea Jackson following his win in his Dissolution Fighting Championship debut

Hey O Shea! First of all, congratulations on the win, you must be pretty stoked to have gotten off the mark in the org?

Let me tell you something. I knew I was gonna beat this fool. In the clinch, in the pocket, or on the ground. It don't matter where he takes the fight, I was gonna beat him there. He tried getting it down, but I ain't gonna allow some chump to try to tell me where to go. No takedowns for him, and I whooped his ass from start to finish. As for the org, I already know how good I am, and how good I can be, and it is just a matter of showing everyone just that.

You seem extremely confident for a relatively young fighter. Can you tell us some more about yourself?

Kinda stalker ass question is that? All ya'll need to know is I am the future of MMA, and I am gonna be the king one day. It all starts here in Dissolution, and it's only a matter of time before I am wearing that championship gold.

You were ducked by the former champion Alejandro Vasquez, as he refused to resign to the org and instead signed to Highland Games. How do you feel about this?

Listen, I can see why he might be worried about me. I'm better than him in all areas, and he knew it was gonna be a loss sooner or later. I didn't even expect a shot at him immediately, I was just putting that sucker on notice that I was coming for him and would be claiming the title after I was done with the other chumps in the division.

So what's next for you in your career?

Gonna be waiting to see what happens with a certain tournament. If that happens, i'll be taking a break from Dissolution and winning that tournament before coming back. If it never happens, then I am just gonna have to spend that time wiping the division clean before claiming the title.

Congratulations on the win, and we look forward to seeing you again.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Vincent Franchel (1-0) 185 LB (276595)

So in 3 days I am set to square off against James Jones at Fight Night 23. I feel bad for Jones, he is 1-5 and can't seem to get a W in the cage. Sadly, he will not be getting one during this fight. My ability to take him down and work a submission is no match to his grappling. I don't like having to do this to the owners fighter but he put him in front of me I must take him out. Time to back this up in 3 days

Honestly, he's only there as a filler. So, if you end up losing you better check yourself.

• Upvote 1

Wish I knew how to put my avatar in

Right click his avatar and click "Copy Image URL"

When posting, you will see a bunch of different icons you can click. Look on the second row, and looking for this 87942211c99ec54ab914016fa8a3db6c.png

Paste the Image URL into that and you will have the avatar