The Summit (SFC 145lbs Creation Tournament)

JCRaven

Ok, my fighter was complete asshat, so made an alternative, not going to test this at all: KT Killer from Nairobi, Kenya: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=240425

I decided on the "no testing" policy because I knew I would find a reason to sack the fighter 99% of the time. Better to just get on with training and hope for good hiddens :)

• 2 weeks later...

I decided on the "no testing" policy because I knew I would find a reason to sack the fighter 99% of the time. Better to just get on with training and hope for good hiddens :)

Same

If one of the replacements wants to take my place, be my guest. I'm bit occupied in RL and at the same time bored with this game (again), so if somebody is willing, I'll happily give my spot. If not, KT Killer will try his best.

StuMackyntre - George "the reserve" Dawson is willing to replace you

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13940416718726.jpg

Simon "The Rottweiler" Adebisi

"Let me start this with a lil word of advice, you step foot in the cage with me it's like rollin dice with ya life.

As for my opponent Laurence Lewellyn i'm gonna smash you like a Melon, cause i'm gellin' like a felon.

The other fourteen of you sheep, be prepared cause you gonna get put to sleep.

The Bottom line is i ain't shook, cause when the right hook comes out, crazy mutha F$$ckers get knocked out.

When it's all said and done The Rottweiler will bark, and everyone one of you in the Summit will damn sure know i hit my Mutha F$$kin mark."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two days.

I can't wait.

I have a very scary opponent but I love my fighter.

I put so much care into training him I will cry if he shows "cuts easily" and get's KO'd first round before throwing a punch.

I've done an ok job also... my first op is not scary, rarely trains even, so my boy won't be where i usually would have headed to physical-wise, but even there he is far already. If he is just a can hidden-wise, well it does not matter anyways, if he is solid he will be quite neat there also come fight 2. Gotta say, kickbox creation plus long prep time is kind of a fun combo, pretty much enjoyed it. Will be interesting to see how the investment in wrestling for db will turn out some smart people here did. Not me though lol, but later.

I've done an ok job also... my first op is not scary, rarely trains even, so my boy won't be where i usually would have headed to physical-wise, but even there he is far already. If he is just a can hidden-wise, well it does not matter anyways, if he is solid he will be quite neat there also come fight 2. Gotta say, kickbox creation plus long prep time is kind of a fun combo, pretty much enjoyed it. Will be interesting to see how the investment in wrestling for db will turn out some smart people here did. Not me though lol, but later.

I'm hoping "some people" havn't tried to be too smart lol.

Long pre-training rules! This is the most excited I've ever been about a fight.

I agree. Its been 3 months of hard training & the time has finally come. I picked up a few things last minute training wise that I wish I knew back in January. I hope things work out. Either way I'm coming to take the top spot!