Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Mitrione

I like mitriones chances but to think because Fedor has a dad body is a reason he will loose is absurd, the dude has always looked like this.

I think Fedor is overrated as a fighter but I consider him a legit KO artist and Mitriones likes to bang to, which could play in Fedors favor.

Also the hendo fight was not his last fight he is on a 5 fight win streak since then all be it the competition was not the greatest.

I like mitriones chances but to think because Fedor has a dad body is a reason he will loose is absurd, the dude has always looked like this.

I think Fedor is overrated as a fighter but I consider him a legit KO artist and Mitriones likes to bang to, which could play in Fedors favor.

Also the hendo fight was not his last fight he is on a 5 fight win streak since then all be it the competition was not the greatest.

I agree he has always looked like this with his body even when he was koing the best in the world.

I think Mittrione will take it though. No matter who you are, you have to have balls to step into the cage with Fedor at any point in his career. It' s like fighting Hendo, he can KO any fighter at any point.

He looked nervous at the weigh in, probably was throwing his guts up after realizing what he had done.

And I've always liked Mitrione but if you watched him on TUF and his interviews and excuses for ALL of his losses, and in my opinion he never had the mindset to match his skill and athleticm.

He looked nervous at the weigh in, probably was throwing his guts up after realizing what he had done.

And I've always liked Mitrione but if you watched him on TUF and his interviews and excuses for ALL of his losses, and in my opinion he never had the mindset to match his skill and athleticm.

Maybe not as mentally strong as his skillset and athleticism I agree, but I was hoping this would go down.

Huge dissapointment for me really. Even Fedor I'm sure is dissapointed he won't get to compete and likely will go on fighting cans who don't care if they tarnish their record.

Maybe not as mentally strong as his skillset and athleticism I agree, but I was hoping this would go down.

Huge dissapointment for me really. Even Fedor I'm sure is dissapointed he won't get to compete and likely will go on fighting cans who don't care if they tarnish their record.

He will fight Mitrion in may as far as reports say. Mitrion has some kidney stones and they have moved the fight to later date.

Mitrione never fancied this.

Every time I saw him talk about or be around Defoe. He was in awe of him.

He didn't conduct himself as someone who was about to fight someone.

Bet he didn't fancy it in the end.

Fedor would have won that fight in my opinion.

Shame really because this fight was hyped up a lot, now gotta weight longer to see fedor again.