Keeping your ranking

SinKing

Can you just sack fighter when fight is allready accepted? Earlier you couldnt, right? My fighter won tournament and his win shows in my list, but when i check Alex K. (84400) it does not show he lost?

So can i keep winning record for just sacking fighter after fight? Seems stupid, but Alex K. Did not even drop from top spot losing to me mediocre manager. When i loose i drop at least 10 spots down?

• Upvote 2

I havent seen this happen earlier, so it got my attention. If you took the hit then this cant be used for cheating.

I was just suprised, because that fighter was sacked. He had ok record, but didnt/couldnt check any other atributes. It just made it look like somekind of plan?So guess it is just weird glitch.

My Vip days are quite low and i try to find excuses to stop playing this game.

I havent seen this happen earlier, so it got my attention. If you took the hit then this cant be used for cheating.

I was just suprised, because that fighter was sacked. He had ok record, but didnt/couldnt check any other atributes. It just made it look like somekind of planSo guess it is just weird glitch.

My Vip days are quite low and i try to find excuses to stop playing this game.

Ye seems like a glitch. The plan was to sack him after the fight regardless win or lose. I did lose a ton of hype in that fight(I actually went down to #5 after the loss, but popped back up to #1 with 2 other wins).