Fighter Callout

minark

Please make this happen, Mike. There are plenty of us who would get a kick out of this. Buzz, in it's current form, is NOT scratching that itch.

Yeah, Buzz is not incorporated enough in the game to be relevant/interesting.

A callout-system could work nicely, altough it goes without saying that if you want to call a guy out, you can always send them a PM or post on the forum.

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
On 10/26/2013 at 3:45 PM, minark said:

I think we should add the ability to call out other tycoon fighters as a post fight speech option. Maybe add the check box that says call out fighter and then have a blank box next to it similar to contract/sponsor boxes where we can put in a fighters ID number and be able to call out anyone in the tycooniverse :)

WHY ISNT THIS A THING

it can add a small popularity boost to each fighter and you can call out anyone contracted to the division above, below or the one you’re in. and you can set it in the fighters post fight settings. and when your fighter gets called out it sends you a mail in game ‘message from fighter’ saying something like “This bastard (name) just called me out in his post fight interview!”. 

great suggestion that would’ve been dope to have in the game

On ‎29‎/‎10‎/‎2013 at 1:41 PM, MMATycoon said:

We will add callouts. Possibly at the same time as we do the Tytter / Tywitter / Tyitter, where you can tag managers / fighters / companies in a twitter type system to replace blogs.

The Tytter/Tywitter /Tyitter -idea has been implemented a long time ago now (Buzz), so where is the callout-function please? Or am I just overlooking it? 

• 3 months later...