Have an official MMA Tycoon page for avatar auctions

markyosullivan

We frequently see avatar auctions on the forums however I find I sometimes miss out on them completely or I find it hard to track the bids on the avatars and so I think it'd be a fun addition to have an auction page on MMA Tycoon.

Some of the features I think should be included:

- Option for avatar makers to submit avatars to be sold in the auction

- Auctions will have set times of when they start, e.g. there will be one auction every week with x amount of avatars on sale on this one day, with one being sold every 30min or every hour or something.

- For auctions which will take place when managers aren't online, you should be able to put in a max bid amount and an assistant will automatically raise the bid higher than the other bidders until they have reached the limit or if there's no raise on their current bid.

- Managers who are online can take part and make live bids throughout the auction

- Minimum prices can be enforced which the avatar maker will have to pay to ensure e.g. paying $10k ensures you can enforce a minimum price of whatever you want.

Thought it would be a unique and fun addition to MMA Tycoon which would help users miss out on cool avatars which are sold on the forum auctions.

• Upvote 10

I like this idea, I also like the idea of selling old avatars. I have a bunch of avatars I've made specially for fighters and they've turned out to be shit, so the avatar never gets used again. I'd like the option to maybe sell/trade or even give away custom avatars not being used so they don't get wasted.

You could make a noobs day if you gave him a custom avatar

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...