The Summit (SFC 145lbs Creation Tournament)

JCRaven

3 x 3 is typical K1 rules :)

yep that should be an option also. when we first talking about the tourney me & Donovan a Pride style of fighting was brought up but we settled on something alittle different that's where the 2 10 minutes rounds idea came from

Another question i have is clinching allowed are what ?I not to sure on k1 rules in this game to be honest .I just like to know when i create a fighter that i don't need to be worried about getting clinch raped and i can focus on striking parts of his game.

Yes it's Kickboxing all stand up you clinch & can go for takedowns but there's no real ground game

yep that should be an option also. when we first talking about the tourney me & Donovan a Pride style of fighting was brought up but we settled on something alittle different that's where the 2 10 minutes rounds idea came from

Yes it's Kickboxing all stand up you clinch & can go for takedowns but there's no real ground game

Yea I didnt really understand that either, I thought under the K1 rules this game goes by at least takedowns were taken out.

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w611/AggAth/sfcts2f_zps299fdbb6.png

ok we tweaked the rounds from suggestions we got, and made the rules more clearer it's pretty much a glory/k-1 set-up and tds will be automatically stood up by the refs clinching is allowed. Creation date can be made earlier if all participants agree, & we still need a few reserves in case of a pullout/deactive/etc