By laundry do you mean changing fighters clothing (yes, true), or laundry as in money laundering?

For clothes--if a fighter has more than 2 fights, his clothes need to be changed to maintain his morale. Dont let it drop below 120-130 (thats my personal take, others might stick to different numbers). If fighters morale is really low, change clothes daily to raise it quicker.

Money laundering is buying products with fighters' cash and then getting a percentage of it as a manager.

When should you throw away clothing? One of my fighters had cloths that have 90 days on them but he complained that they stink real bad.

For clothes--if a fighter has more than 2 fights, his clothes need to be changed to maintain his morale. Dont let it drop below 120-130 (thats my personal take, others might stick to different numbers). If fighters morale is really low, change clothes daily to raise it quicker.

The age of the clothing isn't as important as the morale of the fighter (unless the clothes drop below 100). I change clothes any time a fighter drops below 99% morale.

• 4 months later...

on which page can I see the age of the clothing?

Under posessions... 150 is the value of of a new/unused product, i'm not sure but i think there is a loss of 2 points per day... maybe the training updates are the points where this also gets updated, but i really dunno. The wiki entry is a bit outdated.

Clothing does just "age" when it is used of course and there is also no specific quality (like nutrion products have) attached to it, all shirts on the market have 150 points.

Very professional job you did there with your starting collection btw, make some forum advertising to spread the word, i bet people dig your stuff!

Very professional job you did there with your starting collection btw, make some forum advertising to spread the word, i bet people dig your stuff!

Thank you Verbalkint for your advise, compliments and especially for buying my product in great numbers. I followed your advice and started a topic in General Game Discussion.