Is there a market for the sale of sparbots?

MasterLeader

Hi guys - Ive come back to MMA Tycoon for the first time in 2.5 years.

Im thinking 25 fighters is a bit excessive and not sure Ill be able to manage so many prospects. It might be worth selling some of my fighter slots.

I imagine the best way to sell them would be to invest into sparbots (e.g. wonderful punches, wonderful clinch, wonderful striking defence, wonderful boxing or whatever). I do however think that top managers could just pick up free agents who have better skills than anything I can create so it would be more of a long term investment.

Would anyone be interested in this arrangement in exchange for Tycoon dollars and if so how much would they be worth?

• Upvote 3

First of all, a hearty welcome back to you. Been a lot of returning vets (myself included) and it kinda feels like a band getting back together here lately.

As far as sparbots, I might be interested, not sure how many others would be.

• Upvote 1

I picked up a number of FA:s mainly to use as sparbots. I could see a market for this if you keep the fighters and offer them as instructors. It just feels a bit wasted how that part of the game could have been so much more, possibility for top fighters to give seminars, training with a specific fighter to prepare for an opponent etc.

Welcome back mate. I would have thought you yourself could pick up some sparbot types who are maybe quite old and not the very top level.

I assume you mean you would then send those fighters to other peoples gyms to be their sparbots?

Yeah so essentially i can create a fighter for someone to fit any need, but this is what i had in mind.

EDIT - Actually there are a lot of redundant free agents with really strong skills i could hire as sparbots.

So on the basis i can pick up a guy with a minimum of 4* sparring quality - would people want to hire them for gyms or 1-to-1 training?

A great idea imo for Mike and for the members of the game would be the option to pay for sparbots like you do and set them in sessions. Make it cost VIP days instead of Tycoon cash and you know Mike would down for it immediately and imo that should be done instead of cash because of the advantage of sparring without having to have sparbots on your roster.

Or is that too pay to winnish? I don't believe it is since the only advantage is having more fighters slots freed up.

• Upvote 1