Visit BlackStar Athletics .

For Shits and Giggles  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Cats or Dogs or Birds

• Cats
    • Dogs
    • Birds

I encourage everyone who is looking for a new clothing shop to buy all of your clothing needs, to come and visit BlackStar Athletics, based out of New York, we are here to take over the clothing business in New York. BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

• Upvote 1

just added a new design, designed by Scott J. So come to BlackStar Athletics and buy some new cloths.message me in-game if you would like a sponsor:)

• Upvote 1

Hey all, I want to thank Scott J. Again for the new logo. I also wanted to remind everyone that the opening sale is still going on at BlackStar Athletics, but only for sixteen more days then all products are full price, so visit today and get all the great you will ever need, inside the ring or out, and remember BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

You should post a link to the store, here :yes:

I

I

I

V like that one

An idea, if any owner of an org or alliance, gym or nutrition company that wants a company t-shirt made should message me in-game, because BlackStar Athletics would love to be the one to create your company t-shirts......BlackStar Athletics has you covered!

New clothes coming soon, including the rest of the METAL line, the Universal Monster line, and the classic boxer line, as well as some other stuff, so get ready to bust open them piggy banks because big things are on the horizon.BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

Any hockey fans around, any Boston Bruins fans around, if there are any here then you should check out my new Bruins inspired hockey jersey and track pants.if you don't like the Bruins then message me in-game and we can get your favorite team hockey jersey with a BlackStar twist. BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

BlackStar Athletics broke the top ten list, we are number one in New York and number nine worldwide. This is a happy day, but we still want the number one spot, so we will keep working until we get there, then we'll work even harder to stay there.BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

All right, it took longer than expected but he finally have new designs up for everyone to enjoy, so pop into BlackStar Athletics and buy em'up while they are fresh and remember, BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

We are currently having a two week sale, all of the Boxer t-shirts, and Classic Movie Monster t-shirts are $20 off. So come enjoy the savings while they last at BlackStar Athletics, and remember we have you covered.

Hey everyone, get up off your asses and buy some clothes at BlackStar Athletics, the Boxer/Classic Monster sale is almost over. Enjoy the savings while they're here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, got a few new designs in the store, so stop by and check them out, you might find something you like. BlackStar Athletics has you covered.

• 6 months later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1425875326BLACKSTAR-Athletics_zpszjsalm2e.png

BlackStar Athletics is under new management and open for business.

We'll be adding new lines of clothing in the coming days and will be offering one off designs for your fighter or company.

Need a sponsor? Hit us up either here or IG with the fighters needing sponsorship, we'll be offering long and short term deals to suit your needs.

Interested in a bulk order for your fighter or company?

We'll be offering bulk order discounts.

*Re-Grand Opening Sale*

All clothing is on sale now through Sunday Midnight 11/08/2015

All Clothing for $30 to $50 with many re-orders coming before the end of the sale!

So if we are currently sold out of something it will be available before end of sale.

Join our mailing list to be the first to know about new designs and other incentives.

BlackStar Athletics

Any request or questions feel free to post here or message me IG - Rico Rico

• Upvote 1

Latest additions to BlackStar Athletics. More to come in the next few days.

In stock for $30 thru Sunday Midnight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1446890882BlackStar_BasicTraining2.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1446889358BlackStar_Blitz_Shorts_Red.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1446865861BlackStar_BasicTraining.pnghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1446877065BlackStar_MMA_RED_SHORTS.png