Perhaps a dumb question here

GangstaBob

I've been offered a fight that happens in 16 days. I have not accepted yet. His conditioning is feeble with useless strength.

1. Would I be ready for that fight with respectable conditioning and strength by then?

2. Would I improve faster training conditioning while taking cardio supplements then strength train with steroids or train cardio while taking roids then train strength while taking cardio sups to improve both at the same time?

My personal advice would be to not take the fight. In my opinion he is not ready and perhaps shouldnt even have a contract.

If you want to fight cheers to you. I would suggest doing a full week of cardio with increase stamina and rests. Then once hes close to 10 (hopefully) cram the rest with strength and muscle bulk. Make sure he is rested up for his fight.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if that's clear from the answers you got so far:

1) Do "Conditioning" training with Cardio sups;

2) Do "Strenght" training with Muscle sups;

This will get you the best results. Also Don't train with less than 90% energy.

You may not have planned it but IMO you're in a good position to develop your fighter's physicals and test his KO power. if you really wanna take the fight IMHO the best way to go is to train as much cardio as you can and fight with minimum strenght. if your guy pops "KO Power" then he is a legit KO artist and even if you lose his debut fight that may be a blessing in disguise as you can tell his confidence levels by checking how much his "Morale" drops after a loss.

• Upvote 4